"Apology"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gee, thanks for the neg rep. Now how will I enjoy the rest of my day?

You got your panties in a bunch but didn’t answer my question. Who’s the ban king?
and u think your alittle more important then u are .. I wasn’t even thinking about u when I posted. So I think your the one with the panties on

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
"Apology"

and u think your alittle more important then u are .. I wasn’t even thinking about u when I posted. So I think your the one with the panties on

Where is that saying from...”I’m kind of a big deal”

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

You
got one thing right.

I’m definitely wearing panties;)

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread makes me sad more than anything. Especially considering the members it involves the most, which seems pretty crazy. Mugzy made a great point, this forum is going to be very volatile considering the substances we are putting in our bodies. So I personally take much that is said around here with a grain of salt and either figure it's just phucking around or certain substances talking. At the same time, this is a forum and context is not able to be determined by simple written sentences, so it is up to the author to understand that before writing.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I remember when you had to earn your titles here.

I also remember when you had to earn a trophy in a contest and you earned it because you were the best of the best.

Today you get a trophy for participation and you gain a title because you post enough times.

These days you are a hero and are on the cover of Time magazine for pretending to be a girl if you have a penis and a role model if you pretend to be a boy but have a vagina.

My point? Thanks for asking...

The days of the good ole boys/gals are long gone. The old timers with decades of experience that were icons are now gone and the backbone of a once great empire moved on.

Social media culture has spread and it is alive and well here now.

I can tell you from my point of view. If you get offended by words or opinions of internet people, you are weak minded and irrelevant in real life.

Those same weak type are the ones who are responsible for mass shootings and bombings. If you are too weak to accept different opinions from internet people whom you have not and will not ever meet in real life, find a rope, make a noose and use your imagination.

PLEASE move to facebook. This was once a board of men and women and your weakness has broken the brotherhood.

Today, all you have to do it talk about controversial topics and be the cool kid and everyone cool will follow you.

I mean I have read some of you morons giving advice that if you were relevant in any facet to me would offend me by your sheer ignorance. A few years ago those same idiots would have been called out by the OG Elite members and corrected.

Unfortunately, those guys left and the others just stopped caring. Sad...seriously.

German having to take another break because someone got offended by her opinion in the chat is embarrassing. Don't read chat if you are too sensitive to be able to scroll past or filter out live topics....

Rant over...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I remember when you had to earn your titles here.

I also remember when you had to earn a trophy in a contest and you earned it because you were the best of the best.

Today you get a trophy for participation and you gain a title because you post enough times.

These days you are a hero and are on the cover of Time magazine for pretending to be a girl if you have a penis and a role model if you pretend to be a boy but have a vagina.

My point? Thanks for asking...

The days of the good ole boys/gals are long gone. The old timers with decades of experience that were icons are now gone and the backbone of a once great empire moved on.

Social media culture has spread and it is alive and well here now.

I can tell you from my point of view. If you get offended by words or opinions of internet people, you are weak minded and irrelevant in real life.

Those same weak type are the ones who are responsible for mass shootings and bombings. If you are too weak to accept different opinions from internet people whom you have not and will not ever meet in real life, find a rope, make a noose and use your imagination.

PLEASE move to facebook. This was once a board of men and women and your weakness has broken the brotherhood.

Today, all you have to do it talk about controversial topics and be the cool kid and everyone cool will follow you.

I mean I have read some of you morons giving advice that if you were relevant in any facet to me would offend me by your sheer ignorance. A few years ago those same idiots would have been called out by the OG Elite members and corrected.

Unfortunately, those guys left and the others just stopped caring. Sad...seriously.

German having to take another break because someone got offended by her opinion in the chat is embarrassing. Don't read chat if you are too sensitive to be able to scroll past or filter out live topics....

Rant over...

I don’t disagree with the over all post.

“Had to take a break?” Please. I PMed her and asked her not to write stuff that I’d have to ban other people for. Then she takes it public. She was in no trouble and nobody had to know about any of this. German brought this on herself 100%.

I’ve known exactly how German feels about a number of people groups since I met her. Doesn’t bother me how she feels. I can accept all people: black, white, gay, atheist, religious, racist. Whatever.

But no member of any public organization should write anti Semitic/racist sentiments on that organizations public forum. And if
you fundamentally disagree with that: then we will just have to agree to disagree.

The zero tolerance stance on racism, anti semitism, and homophobia remains. If it’s too much for some people to put up with They should think about moving on.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t disagree with the over all post.

“Had to take a break?” Please. I PMed her and asked her not to write stuff that I’d have to ban other people for. Then she takes it public. She was in no trouble and nobody had to know about any of this. German brought this on herself 100%.

I’ve known exactly how German feels about a number of people groups since I met her. Doesn’t bother me how she feels. I can accept all people: black, white, gay, atheist, religious, racist. Whatever.

But no member of any public organization should write anti Semitic/racist sentiments on that organizations public forum. And if
you fundamentally disagree with that: then we will just have to agree to disagree.

The zero tolerance stance on racism, anti semitism, and homophobia remains. If it’s too much for some people to put up with They should think about moving on.
This wasn't directed towards your actions. If you PM German, I would consider that admirable to keep that type of conversation out of the public eye.

My point is simply that grown ass adults should not be getting their feelings hurt and being the politically correct "offended" by some internet person.

That type of weak human is what separates their beta mentality from the Alphas.

There's no doubt that things have been said on these forums that has pissed me off but it is an absolute impossibility to hurt my feelings or offend me in this forum or even in real life by some one I don't care about which includes anyone that is not my immediate family or my personal friend.

This board has rules and they should be followed.

No argument from that aspect for me.

I also see no fault in German speaking out to whatever coward, yes I said coward who would not talk to her directly about her posts but instead be a tattletale instead of a grown ass man/woman.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This wasn't directed towards your actions. If you PM German, I would consider that admirable to keep that type of conversation out of the public eye.

My point is simply that grown ass adults should not be getting their feelings hurt and being the politically correct "offended" by some internet person.

That type of weak human is what separates their beta mentality from the Alphas.

There's no doubt that things have been said on these forums that has pissed me off but it is an absolute impossibility to hurt my feelings or offend me in this forum or even in real life by some one I don't care about which includes anyone that is not my immediate family or my personal friend.

This board has rules and they should be followed.

No argument from that aspect for me.

I also see no fault in German speaking out to whatever coward, yes I said coward who would not talk to her directly about her posts but instead be a tattletale instead of a grown ass man/woman.

Thanks for clarifying BSP.

The person who did not talk to German directly is capable of doing so. Fact is that he would not have been as diplomatic as I have been and it may have gotten messy (messier than this).

It was never anybody crying to me. More like “look at these screen shots. do you want to handle this or should I” type of deal. We both agreed it’d be better if I handled it.

Last edited:

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]U.S. Constitution, First Amendment

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Just thought I’d include this little reference for those “victims” who think Jin is the U.S. Congress and thereby violated their rights. [/FONT]

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I can see Jin’s perspective but I also see BSP’s as well. Although BSP’s comment is general; I can relate to it. I commend BSP for speaking out against those that would generally want to silence us. I gave up a long time ago telling people to grow-up. I believe BSP’s effort is to salvage what is left of our community and should be heeded if we are to be an open network.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody should be offended or bitching because another person has an opinion. Regardless if it’s an unpopular opinion or differs from their own. Now if the person calls another member a racial slur that is different and there will be a discussion. Nobody has done that and German will not be reprimanded for having an opinion nor will anybody else.

There are no rules here outlining what your opinions should be and there will not be. This is not Russia this is UG.​

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

You're a bigger man than I am. I could never be friends with a racist or homophobic person if they were very outspoken or in your face about it. People like that have no room in my life.

I'm also glad UGBB has zero tolerance on this. I don't think I could be part of a board the would allow or support that type of behavior to continue.

Friends poking fun of one another is one thing... but true bigotry and hate speech towards an actual person is another thing all together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads