Let's talk body hair rempval

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know snake is an avid shaver and he recommended the BakBlade and Gilette Mach3 but I was curious what some of the others use as their go to's. I'm looking at getting the bakblade but also planning on trying sugaring once I get home. Of course that is only good for the places I can reach by hand.

Sugaring and waxing seem to be the longest lasting followed by depilatory creams and gels and shaving last.

Reaction score
I love laser hair removal. It really makes things eaaier, I just touch up with a gillette one blade every now and then. Hair does grow back eventually, but seems much thinner and lighter, more manageable.

quackattack

Reaction score
What’s the safest method of hair removal for balls? I feel like I always end up cutting my self with the razor.

Has anyone tried the lawnmower by manscaped?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm getting my Philips Lumea Prestige ipl laser device delivered in the next few working days.

Tonnes of great reviews, promised visible difference within 3 sessions and should be "hair free" for up to 6months with small touch-ups.

Fingers crossed it works.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve been completely waxed before but it hurts and costs a bit. I use Magic depilatory when I am cutting and putting on size.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
What’s the safest method of hair removal for balls? I feel like I always end up cutting my self with the razor.

Has anyone tried the lawnmower by manscaped?

Apply a depilatory to the balls for 5-8 minutes (not longer) otherwise you will feel the burn and it won’t be the clapper.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hair clippers for the body. Put on a blade guard and go SLOW over the tender bits.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
One of my students is really proud of himself for giving quarantine haircuts, I was doing the same, but proud of his initiative.

Until I learned he was using his brothers “Lawnmower 2.0” ball trimmers on people’s heads.