Just Curious

Gabriel

Reaction score
Not naming names..but most know..
Who's gotten free gear??

Not talking about a bottle here and there..nope..I mean really gotten taken care of...So much that you would never go anywhere else..That kind of Free Free???

And just for the Bean counters..over $700.oo

So,if you have.. don't name names..just give give props..

Like the thread say...Just Curious

Go German

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Never anything at all.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never intentionally. Had a misshipment of 2 vials once. I just messaged the guy to let him know and that I was willing to pay for it and get what I had originally ordered or just keep what I have and we're all good but nope. Got a pack a few days later.

I look at it as like visiting my friend's business. So many times people will ask their friends for a discount because "we're tight". That is your friend's livelihood. Support them more than you do the big guys. When you go to WalMart do you ask for a discount? What about restaurants? I have had friends give unsolicited discounts that I then made a donation in their name to a local charity, left a bigger tip for their employee, etc.

If I can't afford what I want to run then I have no business running it so one way or another I will pay for it.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I totally agree with you Ratt
I wish more people thought like you on this subject anyway..Being in the Car industry..WOW

I think this is more of an issue of respect.. people make mistakes.. but when an honest and good person does,they need to make it right..not for others..No for them..

I will go out of the way for a friend that has a good heart..one that has my back..the one I text to see if he needs anything..after his wife died..But that's me

This world is a Cold..dark..heartless piece of clay

But in the corners..hidden in cracks...Light does shine..At least that's what I believe..

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
. . . But in the corners..hidden in cracks...Light does shine..At least that's what I believe..

Thinking that even you, Gabe, forget this sometimes ... and then you look into Beast's eyes and the Light becomes brighter.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Thanks Brother...
You couldn't be more right..

Sometimes.. it's just so damn hard to find that sliver of Good..

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You have to question the motives of someone who's giving you free gear for no reason. If there's a mix up with an order or something, and they toss you an extra vial or 2 of something - that's one thing.

Any source just handing out freebies to people for no reason is probably setting up for a big scam down the road...

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A few I've dealt with in the past have given a few goodies here and there as a nice gesture. I dont expect it but it can be smart business

I've been to many restaurants as a repeat customer and sometimes a manager or server will send over a free round of drinks or an app showing appreciation for your business.

I think its a good move of showing customer appreciation with any business. I appreciate it but as long as get what I paid for im good

Reaction score
I have done a lot of business over the years and there have only been two business that have ever comped me a meal. One I no longer go to and the other is the only place I like to eat. And it seems every time there is a little gesture of loyalty. It makes you feel welcomed.
mid someone is getting comped over and over . This would make me wonder why and what the motives are. I know a lot of reps get free but that is part of the deal. Not enough free steak for me to ever want to get this involved. No way no how.

Gabriel

Reaction score
To all..I thank you for the replies...

New Threads