Favorite lean bulk?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I just popped my tren cherry and made what I feel was some pretty solid progress. This is what I ran:
TRT test 200mg ew
Weeks 1-10 tren ace 300mg ew
Weeks 5-10 var 50mg ed

All in I put on 10-12lbs(we’ll see how much of that I keep) and dropped bf. Sitting right at 220 and just under 15%.

Now here is what I’m wanting to do. This time next year I would like to be 230-235 and 10-12%. I know that’s pretty lofty but I feel it’s doable. I’m looking to do another blast in the fall and then another in the spring. What has been your favorite all time lean bulk? Reason I’m wanting to do it this way is I’d like to stay lean and I don’t mind taking things a little slower and would rather continually and gradually gain than blow up and have to cut and lose a lot of that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Define “lean bulk”.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keeping bloating to a minimum and retaining the most amount of lean mass afterwards.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Keeping bloating to a minimum and retaining the most amount of lean mass afterwards.

If bloat can help you push weight while on cycle and thus build more muscle and it goes away after you stop taking the compound, why would
you avoid it?

Not getting fat is 100% diet. Not wanting to look bloated seems like a bit of vanity?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. So what’s your go to for pure mass that allows you to transition into a cut and keep as much of that mass as possible? Maybe that’s what I’m really looking for.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Fair enough. So what’s your go to for pure mass that allows you to transition into a cut and keep as much of that mass as possible? Maybe that’s what I’m really looking for.

high Deca low test. Eat until you hate food. What you keep is how you train and eat. Not the compounds. Muscle is muscle.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
high deca and low test. What amounts we talking? For how long? And why? Serious inquiry

high Deca low test. Eat until you hate food. What you keep is how you train and eat. Not the compounds. Muscle is muscle.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
high deca and low test. What amounts we talking? For how long? And why? Serious inquiry

trt test and a gram of Deca. Deca is a low side effect compound. Easily tolerated even at high doses. I’ve never experienced “Deca dick” and if I were to I have ancillaries on hand so..

I run 16-18 weeks.

Food is king but I did hit 299 on that cycle.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I guess another question would be, for a longer blast like that of 16 weeks is it out of reason to run first and last 5 weeks dbol? And Jin, I know orals do nothing for you. Mainly for the rest of the guys.

Reactions: Jin

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Not getting fat is 100% diet. Not wanting to look bloated seems like a bit of vanity?
Not wanting to be fat maybe vain too. :32 (17): I know some guys who love that full bloated look you see in many PLers. Figure out what you want and go for it!

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Just test and a gradual increase in kcal. Food is the most complicated variable. More of it

When I have everything else on point the PED variable only makes about 10% of a difference

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score
I would say 500-600 mg test maybe with dbol kick off. Find the calories you need to put on about a pound a week or less. Train heavy and hard. The more you rely on diet and training the more you will keep off cycle.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking at doing TRT - 400mg test with 800mg deca for 18 weeks. Would kick off and finish with 5 weeks of dbol at 50mg ed

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looking at doing TRT - 400mg test with 800mg deca for 18 weeks. Would kick off and finish with 5 weeks of dbol at 50mg ed

that’s a big cycle for a guy your size. If you go 800
deca I suggest you Stay at 200 test.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

That's a lot.

Why don't you start at 200 Test and 400 Deca, then go up IF NEEDED. I don't see the need to use more than necessary.

That was my original plan last cycle, but was talked into starting at 400/400. If I could go back, I'd have started 200/400.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Personally I always liked stacking Tren with EQ.

EQ is one of those compounds that people either love or hate. I'm kind of in the middle, but only because it doesn't give you that instant gratification you get with other compounds. However it does increase endurance, stamina, recovery time, etc... which is great because Tren can wreak havoc on a person's ability to do cardio, some people get so bad that they get winded going up 1 flight of stairs.. It also increases appetite, and this is a very good thing on tren since Tren has been known to suppress appetite. EQ also gives solid vascularity.. I don't consider this a reason to use the compound, but I do enjoy it personally.

Now, EQ does increase RBC, hematocrit, and in turn blood pressure. Some people can also experience anxiety. I am fortunate, in that I suffer from none of those things while on EQ.

Bro-science on the internet says to run no less than 600mg/week... but if you're concerned about the sides, and yet still interested, then personally I think the benefits I described can be seen at as low as 400mg/week (although 600mg or higher is better if you tolerate the compound well).

Last edited:

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a lot.

Why don't you start at 200 Test and 400 Deca, then go up IF NEEDED. I don't see the need to use more than necessary.

That was my original plan last cycle, but was talked into starting at 400/400. If I could go back, I'd have started 200/400.

And here is CJ with his sound reasoning and logic. With the Mrs blessing to blast twice a year I am going to go this route. 200/400 for 18-20 weeks.

Now to pick which oral I want to run. No one has balked as to my comment about running an oral 5-6 weeks at both the beginning and end of this so I’m guessing that’s not totally out of the realm. I know dbol is great and a feel good substance as well. Just need to do some more digging to figure out which is best suited for this. Or I could do one up front and another on the back end. Up for suggestions and experiences

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
dbol front anavar at the end of your going that route

And here is CJ with his sound reasoning and logic. With the Mrs blessing to blast twice a year I am going to go this route. 200/400 for 18-20 weeks.

Now to pick which oral I want to run. No one has balked as to my comment about running an oral 5-6 weeks at both the beginning and end of this so I’m guessing that’s not totally out of the realm. I know dbol is great and a feel good substance as well. Just need to do some more digging to figure out which is best suited for this. Or I could do one up front and another on the back end. Up for suggestions and experiences

New Threads