Wife’s and AAS

Reaction score
Nah can’t lie to a women who has been with me half my life. Two beautiful girls and she is ride or die till the end. I am honest and I take my lashes . It only hurts for a minute. When I posted this thread she was in my ass the same day. She hasn’t even mentioned it since then.. glad to see so many responses. Thanks. BLB...

German89

Elite
Reaction score
But if confronted always confuse and deny .. the bundy method

LMAO. If it works then don't change it.

Things that could incriminate you or both parties. Better off that she stays clueless. Women talk too damn much. If say you two get arrested and she's in for questioning, she'll be too stupid to say 'lawyer' and end up telling the cops everything.

"Everything you say will be used against you in the court of law"

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Interesting post. My wife is easy going about it. She knows I get my bloods done regularly, she sees me keep an eye on my BP. I use to drink a lot, basically gave that up, and she figures this is better than me being at the bar all the time. A lot of my friends are fat and out of shape and she knows that's not healthy either. She's still more attractive than me so no issues there, I guess there is one advantage to being ugly. Jokes aside if some girl does hit on me she laughs it off. After the last time it happened she bought me a t shirt that said trophy husband. She thought she was pretty funny. She knows I'm not going to mess up what we have for a little bit of fun. I do think it has motivated her to take care of herself more, she trains with me now, she is getting her boobs redone next week. I took a pic of the comment about popping back zits being true love and sent it to her, she thought that was hilarious. That is definitely us after 13 years together.

Reaction score
, she is getting her boobs redone.
hahaha is this for you or her or both.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
my wife has been super cool about it for 5 years

has dabbled in anavar & test

all of a sudden tonight she went full spaz on me

her kids are upstairs in their rooms

doing whatever theyre doing

shes downstairs yelling

oh big man mr steroids this and that

why dont you be a man & that whole line of bs

attempts to discredit & humiliation

so I get on the bicycle because

at this point im begining to rage it up

cruz the bike to a buddys house

smoke a fatty go ride some more

come back shes a sleep im chillin its over with

the damage is done

shes broken the unwritten rule

disgusted about it, trusted her for years .....

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
my wife has been super cool about it for 5 years

has dabbled in anavar & test

all of a sudden tonight she went full spaz on me

her kids are upstairs in their rooms

doing whatever theyre doing

shes downstairs yelling

oh big man mr steroids this and that

why dont you be a man & that whole line of bs

attempts to discredit & humiliation

so I get on the bicycle because

at this point im begining to rage it up

cruz the bike to a buddys house

smoke a fatty go ride some more

come back shes a sleep im chillin its over with

the damage is done

shes broken the unwritten rule

disgusted about it, trusted her for years .....
Question, and I mean no disrespect at all... But does she happen to be on cycle right now?

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
, she is getting her boobs redone.
hahaha is this for you or her or both.
Sorry, just saw this. Both of course. She got a retention bonus that paid for it so who am I to tell her how to spend "her money"? Hahaha

OldeBull1

Reaction score
Strategy here, take notes fellas. Talk about it with her. Put it all out there. Leave out room for mystery and question. Normalize it at home, so it is no big deal. Bring it up until she gets bored with it.
Let's suppose you are into model train sets. She has no interest in trains. She may be glad you found something to keep you happy, but doesn't want to be involved. When you bring up hobby trains, she tunes out. But if you didn't talk about it, she would wonder what you are doing in the basement, and possibly assume the worst... When I talk about my next cycle, specific dosages, esters and the HPTA axis, she tunes out.

Reaction score
Man you guys are some moral mfuckers. Wife knows about trt and thats it. I have some gear on hand for a winter bulk blast but I don't see a need in sharing that. Sometimes were only motivated by honestly bc it feels good and virtuous. If my wife is going to worry about my health in a distorted way; what is the purpose of laying that on her? I'm not dishonest about anything else with her (cash income doesn't count lol).

I'm a psychologist and do some couples therapy. Guy comes in a few months ago; anxious; cant sleep. Turns out he got black out drunk and kissed his coworker on a business trip. He was riddled with guilt and had to disclose this to his wife. Why? He's such a wreck over this that you know he went against an otherwise solid moral compass. Consider the anxiety his penance. Wife was fragile and from his description of her; would be devastated. In the end; sometimes honestly trends into selfishness.

Just a thought

Reaction score
Been married 26 years. Wife knew I was using da juice when we met. Fast forward almost 2 decades and I started with some trt she will do injections if I ask. I don't hide the tren or other soirced bottles of test and orals I've had the past few years. I keep them right on the shelf. I think the key is honesty. Even though I never lock my phone she can pick it up anytime but she doesn't. She does get concerned because "I look better" her words not mine. Its up to me to make her feel secure in our relationship. She is honestly my best friend and lover.

It doesn't hurt when I running a high dose of test and wearing that ass out either so she does benefit in some aspects.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Question, and I mean no disrespect at all... But does she happen to be on cycle right now?

No.

shes taking a break from smoking weed

so i went & got her a cbd vape pen

shes chilled out a bit

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Married 24yrs she's definitely a ride or die. Back in the day even carried shit over from TJ, she said I stood out to much. She would walk ahead carrying gear with her sister or a friend I came over alone. But those days were different than now was open season then
Fast-forward now she gets uneasy she definitely looks older, my looks pretty much the same. They are surprised at my age.
I get the same concerns do I find her attractive now, definitely do sex life is good. Definitely slowed a bit, but 2 teenagers always keeping us busy. To be expected, I just make it a point to tell her I appreciate her and she looks great. Get her Lil things to know I'm thinking about her.
She's been thru tren sweats, her prepping meals a week at a time when I was competing. To slopping Jan Tana on me.
She's been down with cause since day 1, she earned her right to be on a pedestal in my eyes!!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Mrs and I been together 31 years and have seen it all and been through it. She's put up with me being obsessed , driving myself crazy , the paranoia , the nose bleeds , blowing out my teeth squatting without a mouth piece. Giving myself a stroke. She hates it but she never really openly complains about it. I do hear the ,, are you on that shit again ... when ever I get mad about any thing. That I suppose I earned over the years. We don't talk about gear since the stroke , I don't tell her shit about it IF something comes to the house I just put it away , there are even thing's I can't say around her these days cus it triggers her and I get the look. An I earned all that I suppose , she knows I'm a bit broken, been like this long before I met her but inside I can tell she's just waiting for me to be done with it all. Beauty might be skin deep but Meat Head goes to the soul.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
My wife has always been cool with it. I never lied or misrepresented what I was doing. Early on, though, we stopped at a grocery store for something and while she was shopping I was figuring out how to use that WU machine at the front of the store to complete my very first purchase. When we got back in the car she said, "if you get arrested, I'm not visiting you in jail".

Reaction score
My wife has always been cool with it. I never lied or misrepresented what I was doing. Early on, though, we stopped at a grocery store for something and while she was shopping I was figuring out how to use that WU machine at the front of the store to complete my very first purchase. When we got back in the car she said, "if you get arrested, I'm not visiting you in jail".
Oh god, I've had similar worries about the law. I tried telling women about all the "oh if you don't sign for it whose to say -I- ordered it", "do you know how much mail USPS gets a day", "It's only domestic" etc. The bae's will hear none of it lol

I've never been married, but every girl I've been with has hated when I used AAS. But all of them admitted it didn't really have any psychological changes other than a higher sex drive.