Wife’s and AAS

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My wife did the same shit, then I went legit with an optimization doc and get my test and Deca on the books , she’s happy with that. Got her set up with one now she’s on test herself and injectable vitamins along with a prescription ECA, she’s turned around just a little!

Prescription ECA? Tell us more.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Optimization docs man! Mainstream docs that are controlled by the insurance companies aren’t worth it.

View attachment 11775

that’s pretty great. I’m assuming you just can’t go to any pharmacy to fill the Rx? Do you get it from the prescribing doc or a compounding pharmacy or what?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife hasn't been supportive of anything over my TRT but she didn't pitch a fit about it. She recently got her ass to work in the gym and has done great and asked me about var and she just started a cycle of that. I've also put the bug in her ear about primo. We'll see if she bites on it. I've always told her that of course I want to look good for me but most of all, I want to look good naked for her

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First off, generally speaking, men have it much easier when it comes to looking younger into their 40's and beyond. The single act of carrying a child for 9 months can in itself destroy a woman's body and it becomes more devastating with each child. Also the fact that woman are having children later in life makes the recovery even harder. Sure there is cosmetic surgery but even that leaves it's scars. Throw in hormone changes and it's not going to end well.

Either sex can be strong in their relationship but when there's a perceived disparity, it can be a little stressful on both parties. The way I see it, this will all be over one day and if I choose to let it define the way my wife view me or how I view her, that is my fault.

Let me ask you this; are there other habits that your wife rides you on?

lfod14

Reaction score
that’s pretty great. I’m assuming you just can’t go to any pharmacy to fill the Rx? Do you get it from the prescribing doc or a compounding pharmacy or what?

Compounding pharmacy mails it to you

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
My wife did the same shit, then I went legit with an optimization doc and get my test and Deca on the books , she’s happy with that. Got her set up with one now she’s on test herself and injectable vitamins along with a prescription ECA, she’s turned around just a little!
Glad to hear it brother. Good on ya mate!

Reaction score
My wife was always afraid of the side effects. We've been married 31 years and she's come to realize I won't stop (I'm on TRT).
Every now and then I'll blow up and she'll ask "are you taking that stuff that makes you crazy?". She means tren. I say no but I'm about to start just to keep her on her toes.
We get along great (sometimes she's too lazy for me), have sex all the time (can't beat that), and laugh a lot together.
She's ok with my usage because I monitor my BP and cholesterol. I try to stay in shape so she really can't complain about it.

Reactions: Jin

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
My wife is cool as long as my bloodwork is good. She does ride me about checking my blood pressure but someone has to keep me in check

sfw509

Reaction score
My wife doesn't care for it but knows that are worse things I could be doing. I check my bloods regularly and an honest with myself, my doctors, and her.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
My girl didnt like the idea at first but shes surprisingly cool about it now.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
My girlfriend knows and is done - she is even interested in HGH for herself (anti-aging). She even pops my back zits I can't reach myself ;)

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend knows and is done - she is even interested in HGH for herself (anti-aging). She even pops my back zits I can't reach myself ;)

If this isn't love then I don't know what is

Reaction score
Been gone for a minute.. Life keeps moving on. She is really only concerned with my health just like anyone of us who has others. Flowers go a long way. AnywayGonna do what I am gonna do.. that’s what it comes down too. We have a lifetime together and something like aas won’t break it up.

Reaction score

Brothers in Iron,
how many of you guys are in this same situation as me. I’ve been with my wife 28 years this coming nov. we have had our ups and down and we have always had each others back no matter what. “Ride or Die”. Anyway been cycling for a very long time and even though she has not always bust my chops the whole time I am finding that the older she gets the more she is riding me.
She is concerned with a lot of things.
My health for one thing. Even though I take all the precautions I think I need to take I tend to be a little reckless when it comes to my usage. IE dosages and lengths of my runs.
my training is always the same . I train balls out all the time on or off. Sometime I train at different places so it takes me away for a longer period. Also she says the older I get the look in my eyes are different when I am on. At the same time my wife loves the way I look and carry myself and she tells me how attractive I am to her and not being conceded cause I am no brad pitt but how she knows other women find me attractive.
something about a guys all jacked up in good shape carrying himself with confidence that makes women cream just a little. Anyway another topic.
Another big concern of hers is she is also getting older and she has said it many times that as she gets older her husband has the fountain of youth with his hormones and she worries that the older we get I will not find her attractive like I do now. She says that I am over sexed and let’s face it she has never turned me down but sometimes after along day of teaching and being in her feet she just want to lay in bed and relax. I don’t know if this is hitting home with anyone else. But I think if a lot of us are in a long term relationship we must be having some of the same issues. Let me say this . We are happily married with two beautiful teenage daughters and never once have I ever thought hmmm maybe this is t what I want. This strictly is questions about our training and supplement and how it effects our relationship. Thanks.

From your accounting it doesn't sound like an issue of your training or supplements. Women as they get older have hormone issues just like men. It kicks in at different ages depending on the individual. It could be as simple as having her consult with a doctor to see if there may be a way to adjust her levels.

New Threads