Where is everyone buying their supplements at these days?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only boobs I don’t like are the ones I can’t play with.

I get my supps from our local 5 star nutrition.

Reaction score
Oh yes. Boobs are great. 1k%.
But a rando comes in and drops a ‘thank me later’ here’s my source..... seems kinda shilly

Reaction score
Some stuff I buy on amazon. That's typically stuff that comes in capsule form. Protein powder I import in 25kg bags. I don't get the flavored ones anymore. I get the one with the highest nutritional value that blends decent. Everything else is typically imported from around the world. I have bought from most every country in Asia in the last 5 years. If you choose to buy abroad I would recommend figuring out which shipping service works the best or pay for DHL. DHL is expensive but they get the job done every time. Bulk Supplements is great unless it's a very popular item that they're routinely out of. When I purchase for personal use I buy enough to last 6 months to a year at a time because importing is a pain in the ass.

Slic.

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
Amazon for whey, Walgreens for vitamins and fish oil, Walmart for Pure Protein bars in the bigger box. I hardly do anything too exotic and rarely do preworkout, BCAAs, or Creatine anymore either. Boobs I take whenever and wherever I can get em.

Reaction score
Kinda late, but honestly I've really liked Gorilla Mind. They're expensive, but it's probs the best I've had so far, plus I don't mind supporting a content creator who puts out good shit.

Crom

Reaction score
Walmart, Costco, Amazon. I like Walmarts DHEA and crappy SixStar Pre workout.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I work at a supp shop - we got lot's of different shit(brands) over here

Last edited:

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its hard to beat the prices and convenience of Amazon Prime ...

BigBubba

Reaction score
I am fortunate that the local gym chain here sells stuff at killer prices AND will price match the internet so I can get what I want for a great price. I use to use M&F as they have some really good sales, now I use them to price match my local guys. Check with your gyms and see if they will price match

Reaction score
I get some whey and weightgainer powder from bodybuilding.com and my vitamins from the local Rite Aid.

Previously used Wal Mart whey but got a rapid heartbeat and what felt like an anxiety attack from thier protein twice in a row (new tub, just opened) so I moved on. I figured it was some bullshit added amino acids that werent right. Old timers might recall the tryptophan situation that happened years ago (late 80's?).

New Threads