Where is everyone buying their supplements at these days?

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
What say yee??!??!

Reaction score
Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe, or Costco.

Side note- Im a big fan of Costco’s chocolate chip cookie dough protein bars

Reactions: PZT

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Been hooked on these lately. Only 200 cals, low sugar and good in the fiber department. It's my morning go-to with a big mug of coffee.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
like 5-8 years ago it seemed cheaper to buy online, is this not the case anymore? I have been buying from Wal-Mart & a local grocery store for things like fiber, turmeric, magnesium, vitamin c & fish oil which all I am needing to re-up on.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amazon, muscle and strength, A1supplements. There’s also a website fitnessdealnews that searches for deals and discounts on supplements from different companies.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Went ahead a tried Amazon for vitamins. Literally the first time using them lol. Still need get some aminos and dextrose

Utm18

Reaction score
costco chocolate peanut butter protien bars are also really good

sfw509

Reaction score
I've been buying vitamins and daily health stuff from amazon. Brands like Now, Nature's Way, Life Extension, Jarrow, etc. are priced right.

Never been a brand ho so usually muscle and strength. They are always running sales and buy one get one deals. Also, sign up for Rule 1 Proteins (ruleoneproteins.com) and RivalUus (rivalus.net) emails. A few times a year they do 50% off your entire order.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I use bulksupplements often, they're on amazon but sometimes I order directly from them. I also use nutricost brand from Amazon for things like NAC, TUDCA, etc.

Then for miscellaneous items (maca, tumeric, ashwagandah, etc.), I will sometimes use mountainroseherbs.com .... Its kind of a cool shop to just check out even if you need some spices to cook with.

Biggest thing I have problems with is protein powder. I like isopure creamy vanilla. It basically includes a multivitamin, and some other stuff. But what keeps me attached to the brand is the creamy taste, the smoothie like texture, and the flavor is neutral enough that I can mix it/cook it into almost anything and it tastes great. However isopure keeps jacking up their price (~$100 for 7.5lbs). I would love to find cheaper alternatives that align with the things I like about isopure. Open to suggestions if anyone has them.

Charger69

Reaction score
Allstarhealth.com and supplementwarehouse.com. All star usually has the cheapest prices. And I get them within a day.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Costco. Pick up ON whey. Amazon for Karbolyn and EAA's.

Reaction score
I’ve discovered Walmart online is wayyyy better than anything I’ve found on web or locally for OTC sups.
I try to steer away from places like GNC and STAXX nutrition. But just a heads up, don’t sleep on the guy who sells sups at the local gyms. I met one person here, who sells MK677 in cap form 25mg. Advertises them as “essential aminos of HGH”.. Keep those options open too.
also know: NOT ALL SUPS ARE CREATED EQUAL. The raws of the particular vitamins or sup you’re looking for plays the biggest role in its efficacy. No way to know without lab and experience.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
costco chocolate peanut butter protien bars are also really good

I've been buying vitamins and daily health stuff from amazon. Brands like Now, Nature's Way, Life Extension, Jarrow, etc. are priced right.

Never been a brand ho so usually muscle and strength. They are always running sales and buy one get one deals. Also, sign up for Rule 1 Proteins (ruleoneproteins.com) and RivalUus (rivalus.net) emails. A few times a year they do 50% off your entire order.

I use bulksupplements often, they're on amazon but sometimes I order directly from them. I also use nutricost brand from Amazon for things like NAC, TUDCA, etc.

Then for miscellaneous items (maca, tumeric, ashwagandah, etc.), I will sometimes use mountainroseherbs.com .... Its kind of a cool shop to just check out even if you need some spices to cook with.

Biggest thing I have problems with is protein powder. I like isopure creamy vanilla. It basically includes a multivitamin, and some other stuff. But what keeps me attached to the brand is the creamy taste, the smoothie like texture, and the flavor is neutral enough that I can mix it/cook it into almost anything and it tastes great. However isopure keeps jacking up their price (~$100 for 7.5lbs). I would love to find cheaper alternatives that align with the things I like about isopure. Open to suggestions if anyone has them.

Allstarhealth.com and supplementwarehouse.com. All star usually has the cheapest prices. And I get them within a day.

Costco. Pick up ON whey. Amazon for Karbolyn and EAA's.

I’ve discovered Walmart online is wayyyy better than anything I’ve found on web or locally for OTC sups.
I try to steer away from places like GNC and STAXX nutrition. But just a heads up, don’t sleep on the guy who sells sups at the local gyms. I met one person here, who sells MK677 in cap form 25mg. Advertises them as “essential aminos of HGH”.. Keep those options open too.
also know: NOT ALL SUPS ARE CREATED EQUAL. The raws of the particular vitamins or sup you’re looking for plays the biggest role in its efficacy. No way to know without lab and experience.

great post guys. Thank you

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
in love with amazon now lol

sfw509

Reaction score
When on Amazon check out the brand bulk supplements. Not sure if Amazon owns them but they sell exclusively through their own site and amazon. You can stock up at good prices and the quality seems to be there.

New Threads