Think I’m gonna trade in my Durango R/T what to get?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Suv to a coupe? That’s a big change. Easy one tho, challenger. Not a fan of mustangs unless they’re older.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
eehhhh chrysler fiat reliability is hit or miss now a days id avoid... same with ram...

new mustang gt's are pretty sweet and they are pretty fast too. the new motor they are using is pretty badass.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
eehhhh chrysler fiat reliability is hit or miss now a days id avoid... same with ram...

new mustang gt's are pretty sweet and they are pretty fast too. the new motor they are using is pretty badass.

I like them but something about that 6.4 liter engine just is pulling me to it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I could see Bobby in a Subaru, with a Peace and Clinton 2016 stickers on the back, maybe a Who Rescued Who sticker from the shelter.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just buy a tesla, no maintenance, no oil changes, and ur electric bill goes down...costs like $7 e3d to charge.....they fast, they fun....the girls love em....a friend told me all this anyways...hahaha

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
just buy a tesla, no maintenance, no oil changes, and ur electric bill goes down...costs like $7 e3d to charge.....they fast, they fun....the girls love em....a friend told me all this anyways...hahaha

Tires, suspension and rotating parts require maintenance.
Besides

no right to repair **** that.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
In pennsylvannua we use coal power, teslas have emissions than a truck.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
In pennsylvannua we use coal power, teslas have emissions than a truck.

The often overlooked secret of electric vehicles. Where does the electricity come from? Is is better or worse than gasoline? If the electricity isn't generated from solar, wind, or nuclear power sources...they're probably worse.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Get a big boy truck, lots of things you can do with one of them!!!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have to be a multi millionaire to justify buying new in my mind.

It's not worth the headache. And all those cool little unneccessy features these cars have now are just money pits once they break or go out. And like I mentioned, they're built to be a pain in the ass to fix.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Dodge running a 0% APR and $10 off per HP lol might not be a bad idea buying new I’ve been hunting all crazy keep missing but I’m getting close it’s gonna happen lol

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Dodge running a 0% APR and $10 off per HP lol might not be a bad idea buying new I’ve been hunting all crazy keep missing but I’m getting close it’s gonna happen lol
Whats the difference between buying a new car or one thats a year old & alot less?

New Threads