Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kisspeptin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boondock Saint View Post
    Wow. You guys act like I came on here and asked for an anadrol source. I said, "greetings and new to the forum," was I supposed to give my full name and address? SS#? I must have missed the part where I borrowed money from the forum to never repay it.
    Everything I stated of myself is experience and fact. I don't see where any of it sounds arrogant or misleading. Because I have a degree? Because it is more important for me to help others, rather than charge like a lawyer?
    "Come on here asking about PEDs." That's funny. Newsflash: Kisspeptin is not illegal.
    I really only repsonded because of the brilliant copy/paste job concerning KP. Intravenous bolus pulse at .001-.3 ug/nl blah blah blah. If this were in Chinese, I would not be able to draw any less of a conclusion, but please go ahead and tell everyone how that translates to mcg or ius. Believe me, I searched and read one study after another, including the paste job.
    KP may be replacing HCG soon, which is important to several of you. It woulf have made for a nice discussion. See, the post was to not just assist me, but help many of you in the not so distant future.
    I disgress. I apologize for being sensitive. I simpky said greetings, new here and was curious about a non scheduled supplement. I read several posts and questions, and was anxious to offer my experience. It is just and only that, my experience. Doesn't make me smart or less humble. Instead I am greeted with, "make a proper introduction (exactly how on the internet??) otherwise, use google."
    Good luck to all of you. Sorry I won't be able to stay, but it would be like going on a date, hearing about her history as a crack whore and taking her out again.
    Regarding your last analogy, just so you can understand why some people reacted the way they did.... Was your intention to make an account, ask this one thing, and then never come back or contribute again? Do you think the members of UG bodybuilding are just a bunch of crack whores?

Can you understand a little bit as to why we want to feel like we're talking to a friend... or at least an acquaintance, as opposed to some John who wants us to suck on his micro-penis?

This can all be solved by going into the introduction and making a brief post about yourself (relevant to lifting, but you can add more if you want). It really doesn't have to be as in depth as you're thinking... you are free to skate the surface... The most important part is that you are genuine with the post.

I promise you that this forum is worth the small effort it takes to make an introduction post. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here, who provide the raw information needed. You don't have to worry about the forum trying to plug/force products on member's posts, and I also find that people here are open to discussing new ideas... where as other forums tend to get focused on bro-science as the bible. This is a good place to be on the internet.

Thanks
    To show you why this forum is worth sticking around, I will provide you with information as to why you probably can't find dosage information.

Kisspeptin works through the pituitary axis... which is operating to produce LH to stimulate testosterone. As testosterone goes up, LH drops back down to regulate things.

When you take exogenous hormones, there is no need for the pituitary to tell your balls to make testosterone. So it goes to sleep basically until it realizes your test is too low.

This matters, because if kisspeptin depends on the pituitary, but the pituitary has gone on vacation because of exogenous testosterone, then kisspeptin isn't going to have any effect.

HCG doesn't have this problem because it resembles LH closely enough to be able to stimulate the testicles to produce hormone.

Now, with all that said. If you want to use kisspeptin, and you're natural, then you will need to review studies and convert the animal dose to the human equivalent dose. I've provided the formula for that below, though I would expect someone with your experience, background with peptides, and masters degree education to be familiar with this formula already.

Human equivalent dose (mg / kg) = (Animal NOAEL mg/kg) × (Weightanimal [kg]/Weighthuman [kg])^(0.33)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Send0 For This Useful Post:

rawdeal (04-03-2021)

Thanks
    Just my opinion here, but I've been on most of the forums at one point or another, before settling here, and getting your balls busted a little is normal.

People on here are usually more gentle than what I've seen on other sites.

If you can't handle a little of that, and shrug it off, understanding it for what it is, then this may not be the right place for you. It isn't for everyone and membership is a privilege, not a right.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blusoul24 For This Useful Post:

1bigun11 (04-02-2021),rawdeal (04-03-2021),Send0 (04-02-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,962 Times in 8,043 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    If you’re interested in being part of the community, the members will know that if you write an introduction. Otherwise you’re likely better off using Google if you just want a question answered.

cheers.
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Sorry my post raised your ire. Wasn’t my intent.
    Wow.
    I disgress. I apologize for being sensitive. I simpky said greetings, new here and was curious about a non scheduled supplement. I read several posts and questions, and was anxious to offer my experience. It is just and only that, my experience. Doesn't make me smart or less humble. Instead I am greeted with, "make a proper introduction (exactly how on the internet??) otherwise, use google."
    Good luck to all of you. Sorry I won't be able to stay, but it would be like going on a date, hearing about her history as a crack whore and taking her out again.
    Read what I actually wrote and then read how you perceived what I wrote.

I never instructed you do do anything. I made a simple, true statement that, taken at face value, would have helped you fit in here. Instead....

I even apologized and you’re still up in arms.

I tried

You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

He must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked.” – Voltaire

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

Blusoul24 (04-02-2021),creekrat (04-02-2021),Send0 (04-02-2021)

Thanks
    Shit, everyone went easy on him!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blusoul24 For This Useful Post:

creekrat (04-02-2021),Jin (04-02-2021),Send0 (04-03-2021)

Thanks
    Sorry I won't be able to stay, but it would be like going on a date, hearing about her history as a crack whore and taking her out again.
    Crack whore? You’re the one standing on the street corner with your ass hanging out, trying to flag down a date. We are the ones driving past, throwing Coke cans at your nasty ass. Don’t nobody want to date you!

But wait, you don’t charge do you? Hell, you’re not even a crack whore. You’re just a horny little slut looking for new dick in a new neighborhood, getting turned down by every John!

Good riddance.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1bigun11 For This Useful Post:

rawdeal (04-03-2021),Send0 (04-03-2021)

Thanks
    What I wanna know is how somebody can spend 40+ years lifting and still have such astoundingly thin skin.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TODAY For This Useful Post:

Blusoul24 (04-02-2021),FlyingPapaya (04-03-2021),Send0 (04-03-2021)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12