Question on Anavar prices

Reaction score
I am doing research about future cycles and stacks. I am no where near ready right now. Of all the asteroids, Anavar seems to have the greatest variation in price. What "should be" the price for 10mg of Anavar?

sfw509

Reaction score
Yeah, what CJ said. If you have a reliable source that gets you real gear, you'll pay what they are asking...

Is it just me or do I recall a while back there being a lot of fake var out there?

Gabriel

Reaction score
You think Var is high..check out what Halo cost..and it's crap

Reaction score
Thanks all. I heard the same thing Sfw509. there is a lot fakes due to price. If I do it, I will definitely buy a tester kit.

Reaction score
Hell yes Anavar is expensive. If you find real oxandrolone, pure Var, you’ll pay whatever they want.
ive found almost anything under $1 per 10mg is a red flag.
I will only buy orals from big names so I can authenticate my lot numbers. Very important.
good luck locating domestic. Just saying.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. I heard the same thing Sfw509. there is a lot fakes due to price. If I do it, I will definitely buy a tester kit.

If you're talking about Roidtest/Labmax home test kits I'd advise you to not waste your money. They tend to raise more questions than answer them. The Community doesn't recognize the results as trustworthy. I've never seen a forum determine that a source was selling legit gear based om the results from these type tests.

We now have labs that perform HPLC testing on products as well as purity testing. These tests have become affordable over the last few years. You send 2 tabs of your var to the place I use and it costs $100. You just send the tabs...you don't identify what its supposed to be. The lab tells you the compound and the dose. I sent 10mg Anavar tabs from Odin Pharma and they tested out as Oxandrolone(var) and 1 tab was 8.1mg and the other was 8.3mg.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I didn't realize these labs were this inexpensive. I'm gonna have to send off some of my gear. I'm on test cyp, primo, and var this cycle. I'm confident in my source, but I'd be a helluva lot more confident with lab test results lol. This is an expensive cycle!

If you're talking about Roidtest/Labmax home test kits I'd advise you to not waste your money. They tend to raise more questions than answer them. The Community doesn't recognize the results as trustworthy. I've never seen a forum determine that a source was selling legit gear based om the results from these type tests.
We now have labs that perform HPLC testing on products as well as purity testing. These tests have become affordable over the last few years. You send 2 tabs of your var to the place I use and it costs $100. You just send the tabs...you don't identify what its supposed to be. The lab tells you the compound and the dose. I sent 10mg Anavar tabs from Odin Pharma and they tested out as Oxandrolone(var) and 1 tab was 8.1mg and the other was 8.3mg.

Reaction score
I used to get real var back in 2013 $90 for 100 ten mg tabs.
Now I'm just a sitting duck getting shot at for my questions or answers.
Good luck

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize these labs were this inexpensive. I'm gonna have to send off some of my gear. I'm on test cyp, primo, and var this cycle. I'm confident in my source, but I'd be a helluva lot more confident with lab test results lol. This is an expensive cycle!
You'll want to ask your source...or tell him..that you are under the impression that he gave store credit to compensate for testing.
He should be excited to see results and if they are solid te him you'll post resulta wherever he'd like.
If the tests are not good tell him you' re gonna post at all the places he wants and everywhere else google takes you.

Reaction score
Omg! I read this every now and then just to laugh funny shit. I’m not married but have a fiancé , so yeah I can relate.

New Threads