Does Anadrol increase test levels in bloodwork?

Utm18

Reaction score
Does anadrol increase test levels in bloodwork? doc unexpectedly hit me up and wanting blood work done for test levels?

Reaction score
From my knowledge yes. As it is still a form of anabolic hormone. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time :32 (13):

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I wouldn't think so, as it's not a Testosterone derivative. It's a DHT.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
It might not flag high test but it could flag something else out of range I presume

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It might not flag high test but it could flag something else out of range I presume

Good point.

Could be that your liver enzymes or cholesterol is out of whack, and the Dr wants to run another round of bloods to see if that was just a one off, or something that needs to be looked at further.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Don’t get prescribed bloodwork done while on gear. Anadrol may not affect test but your other markers will be red flagged: at least cholesterol and liver enzymes.

If you are getting a hormone pane too it will show that your hpta is offline. Any doctor will
be able to connect the dots.

sfw509

Reaction score
Are you only on anadrol at this time? It's an oral so I would assume as others stated cholesterol and liver enzymes will show high.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Doc gonna be like “MFKER! You drinking like a fish everyday?”

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Don’t get prescribed bloodwork done while on gear. Anadrol may not affect test but your other markers will be red flagged: at least cholesterol and liver enzymes.

If you are getting a hormone pane too it will show that your hpta is offline. Any doctor will
be able to connect the dots.

So what would your personal doc do if they figure ofut youre on a cycle? Try to report you? Didnt think they could do that

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Oh ok thanks, im not on that anyway. Didnt know if anything else could happen.

Ped X

Reaction score
Can it **** with your health insurance in the US?

Reaction score
Just a idea don't know if it'll work sound good or dumb.
There's a detox called Jazz it's supposed to flush out all toxins in the body. Toxins which in theory increase those enzymes, cholesterol etc
I Jazz has helped people I know personally pass drug test because they have substance abuse problems. So it works for that.
Jazz claims to be able to mask or flush all toxins out of the body for 3 hours. And will enable people to pass drug test. The test could be urine, blood, mouth swab, hair to see if there is toxins or substance/drugs in ones system.
So maybe if it decreases those toxins it can help stabilize the red flag areas. Thus making you look clean...
Problem hormones aren't toxins which maybe causing the problem, however toxins in aas my cause those problems to occur.
Just a theory. Please don't bash me if you think it sounds dumb.
I

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The answer when your TRT doc wants to get your bloodwork and you're on cycle is "I'm out of town, can we schedule it for when I get back?" Every time.

New Threads