Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Increase appetite

Any supplements that will increase my appetite? I practically have to force feed my self and chase food down with water to get all my macros in. Hoping there is something out there that will make me more hungry! Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,745 Times in 3,820 Posts
    Originally Posted by Rgiles227 View Post
    Any supplements that will increase my appetite? I practically have to force feed my self and chase food down with water to get all my macros in. Hoping there is something out there that will make me more hungry! Thanks!
    Stop with the water, it fills you up. It takes up space that could be food. If your food is dry, add sauces or oils to help, ones that have calories.
    Achieving your goals is 90% mental.
    The other half is physical.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

Robdjents (04-08-2021)

Senior Member JackDMegalomaniac's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try more stuff that has groundmeat, its easie to knaw down. Ive eaten 4 lbs of meatloaf in a meal before.

Also take a twenty minute break when you cant ear more then go back for more
    "Speak loudly, and carry a little stick"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,558 Times in 1,447 Posts
    Weed

10char
    My posts are for entertainment purposes only

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iron1 For This Useful Post:

DEADlifter (04-08-2021),Rgiles227 (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,044 Posts
    Primo/bold cyp
    Well, to be fair...
    I'm addicted to swallowing GUM.
    It's All For The 'Gram.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to German89 For This Useful Post:

DEADlifter (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,355 Times in 2,488 Posts
    Mk677 has you hungry 24/7
    ĎTrump is my idol, I aspire to look like himí Gibs 2020

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

Jin (04-08-2021),Rgiles227 (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,709 Times in 5,658 Posts
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    Stop with the water, it fills you up. It takes up space that could be food. If your food is dry, add sauces or oils to help, ones that have calories.
    One of my first diet tips for losing weight is to pound the water 10 min before you are about to eat. CJ is right, get the water you need but no more.

What are you shooting for in macros and total calories? What is your weight and your goal weight?
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesnít work hard.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

Rgiles227 (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Mk677 has you hungry 24/7
    Iíll have to get some more. Iíve taken it before and now Iím realizing I was a lot more hungry during that cycle. I heard they are really cracking down on the reputable sarms dealers. Better stock up!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Iron1 View Post
    Weed

10char
    Been smokin daily since I was 15, Iím too used to it lol. I donít really get munchies like I use too

Thanks
    Originally Posted by snake View Post
    One of my first diet tips for losing weight is to pound the water 10 min before you are about to eat. CJ is right, get the water you need but no more.

What are you shooting for in macros and total calories? What is your weight and your goal weight?
    Just as much as I can possibly eat really. I shouldnít of said macros cuz I donít count anything, I just focus on getting as much protein as I can stand to eat and I know I get plenty of carbs cuz I eat a lot of them in rice. Iím 186 5í8Ē 18% bf and I want to get to 200. Just started a 500 test E and 500 deca 2 weeks ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,709 Times in 5,658 Posts
    Just as much as I can possibly eat really. I shouldnít of said macros cuz I donít count anything, I just focus on getting as much protein as I can stand to eat and I know I get plenty of carbs cuz I eat a lot of them in rice. Iím 186 5í8Ē 18% bf and I want to get to 200. Just started a 500 test E and 500 deca 2 weeks ago.
    Forget the gear for now. Once the cycle is over, most of the gains will be gone in short order. Learning how to eat will stay with you and aid you for the rest of your life.

If you're serious about gaining or losing weight, you need to track everything. Trying to gain weight is no different and can actually be harder than losing because there is just so much more to account for.

If you want some solid advice, you need some solid numbers to talk about. If you don't want to put the work in, the advice you're going to get is, "You need to eat more son" and apparently that is not working for you. Put the pen to the paper.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesnít work hard.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (04-08-2021),BRICKS (04-08-2021),Jin (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Forget the gear for now. Once the cycle is over, most of the gains will be gone in short order. Learning how to eat will stay with you and aid you for the rest of your life.

If you're serious about gaining or losing weight, you need to track everything. Trying to gain weight is no different and can actually be harder than losing because there is just so much more to account for.

If you want some solid advice, you need some solid numbers to talk about. If you don't want to put the work in, the advice you're going to get is, "You need to eat more son" and apparently that is not working for you. Put the pen to the paper.
    Yeah I know but Iím too lazy for that. I havenít had an issue making gains or keeping gains. Just making even more gains is where Iíve kinda had an issue. So thatís why I need somethin to make me more hungry. My daily life isnít structured or predictable enough for me to track everything and stick to a plan. So I just workout as hard as I can when I can and eat as much as possible. Just my appetite has slowed down for some reason.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 2,014 Posts
    I have never had an issue being able to eat more food.

First suggestion if you are looking to be able to eat more is to drop beef. Red meat takes longer to digest and gives be a full feeling for a longer period of time. I find that chicken, especial dark meat like thighs are easy to throw down because it isn't dry. Also pork steaks are pretty easy to eat because of the higher fat and being juicer vs a boneless pork chop.

Eat more vegetable(fiber)as this will help to speed digestion.

Eating more carbs always make me hungry. Peanut butter and jelly is something that I can pound down all day. My second super calorie meal is pancakes with syrup. I am full for an hour or two then starving when I eat pancakes. Not your cleanest food but calories are high if that is what you are looking for.
    If you hate yourself, change yourself. Don't be a statistic, be the difference.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigSwolePump For This Useful Post:

Jin (04-08-2021),Rgiles227 (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,108 Times in 2,548 Posts
    If your'e too lazy (your words, bro) to have the discipline to keep track of your nutrition should you be doing AAS? Rhetorical question....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

BigSwolePump (04-08-2021),CJ275 (04-08-2021),Jin (04-08-2021),permabulker (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Take a ghrelin mimetic (i.e. mk-677), you'll wish your appetite was suppressed after dosing 25mg.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Send0 For This Useful Post:

Rgiles227 (04-08-2021)

Thanks

This is a good point on water. I drink what I need during the day. Then I will pound down as much water as I can after I've had my last meal of the day at 7-8pm. It's kind of a middle ground that lets me eat more, and get plenty of water in at the same time. This does result in me taking what feels like a 20 minute piss at around 4am, but I also never get hunger pangs with this approach either.

Anyway, good luck getting the food down OP. I'm not a big eater naturally, and have to resort to tricks like this to knock out my caloric and macro needs.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Send0 For This Useful Post:

Rgiles227 (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Last comment, if you are having a hard time getting food in... then perhaps you need to shift to nutrient dense foods if you haven't done so already.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Send0 For This Useful Post:

Rgiles227 (04-08-2021)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    If your'e too lazy (your words, bro) to have the discipline to keep track of your nutrition should you be doing AAS? Rhetorical question....
    Nobody should be doing AAS honestly lol. I donít get too crazy with my cycles, if I donít make as many gains cuz I donít track everything I do or eat then so be it. Thereís lots of risky things people shouldnít be doing but do anyway

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Send0 View Post
    Last comment, if you are having a hard time getting food in... then perhaps you need to shift to nutrient dense foods if you haven't done so already.
    Such as?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Send0 View Post
    Take a ghrelin mimetic (i.e. mk-677), you'll wish your appetite was suppressed after dosing 25mg.
    Iíd like to but Idk where anymore since theyíve started cracking down on sarms in general

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast