women..what have you stacked?

selfitness23

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm curious about what you guys stack and what those combinations did for you? I work out for fun and tried var for my first cycle a year before quarantine and loved it! Other than the one hair I got on my chin, I got ripped really quick and lost a little bit of weight. I still wanted more so right after I started winny and clen. I was on winny pretty consistently for the next 10 months but only clen for the first 2. The clen didn't do anything for me except raise my heart rate and I always was overheating..didn't lost any fat noticeably so I stopped (don't know if it was real or not). The winstrol though..the weight gain was real and not in a good way. I put on 20 pounds (I was 100 lbs before) and I always looked extremely bloated. The strength was there but the cellulite, chubby face, and big stomach made me feel really self conscious. Anyways, once quarantine started, I completely stopped working out and taking the winny and started taking my adhd medicine again so I have no appetite. Now, I'm 94 lbs with no muscle, strength, or anything. I want to start a cycle asap but don't know what to stack to get the results I want. Right now I really want to focus on putting on muscle on my legs because I completely lost my ass but I want to avoid feeling/looking bloated. But I need to avoid anything that will burn more fat since I have gotten so skinny. I wanted to take var for this cycle but don't know if that's the way to go since it helps with cutting. Also, I was interested in adding hgh to it maybe a week or two in but need to do more research. I'm just curious to hear what you guys think about the var/hgh and what you have tried and liked! Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Dishes??? Sorry, not female, but that was a softball I couldn't resist.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like you need to be using gear.
You ran 2 cycles and lost it all because you can't stay consistent.
Var, winstrol, clen, not competing?
Lost your legs and ass and all your muscle?
What? How?
My wife runs 1 12 week cycle of 10mg var per year and holds onto all of it.
I'm not trying to be an asshole, just give my opinion...
You need to focus on your diet, consistency, your training, the intensity of said training, and not worry about using drugs.
Pics of your physique, on and off the sauce would be helpful.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't read. I saw that laundry needed stacked so, I came to help.

Gibz gave me the TLDR version - I second his statement.

And then read OP is 94lbs. Eat. Thats what you need to do. Eat.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Adderall is awful for gaining weight, itd always made me crack out and forget to eat. IMO its an awful limitation to gaining weight.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Sounds like you were taking something other than winstrol if it did all that.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
That doesnt sound like real Winstrol...

Gabriel

Reaction score
My girl has tried a good bit..but before being with me,she did nothing healthy..and we are a bit older.. whitch means it comes harder..

I totally agree with that Rock want to be..Gibs is dead on..Always remember it's proformance enhancing Drugs..you still have to do the hard part..Think of gear as the cherry on top..not the whole banana split..

Get diet and training in proper perspective and keep your eye on recovery..then when all is clicking then add the Cherry

New Threads