Right way to bulk ?

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

[FONT=&quot]Hey everybody,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It has been about a year that I've been working out and now I really want to have the right diet in order to get bulk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am naturally quite skinny (67kg (147lbs), waist size: 77cm (30inches), 17 years old).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I would really like to be clearer on my nutrition and not having a diet that is actually not the best. If you could give me honest opinion and suggestions, I would be really thankful![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I set a list of food a would eat every day to get around 250g of protein, 450g of carbs and 3500 kcal.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am absolutely aware that the numbers depend on the person, but generally speaking are those numbers suitable to get bulk?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The meals I get these numbers with are:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cottage cheese (750g)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pasta (300g)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 bars of protein bars[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Protein shake (20g of protein (isn't that too low for a shake?))[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]300g of trout (60g of protein)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rice (300g)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Are those meals ideal to get bulky? Isn't there a smarter, more efficient diet ?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finishing those meals is pretty hard + with school it is really hard to find the TIME to eat this much..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What would be the perfect diet so I could get bulk ? I of course know that it would take years and lots of dedication. I am ready for that, please give me your honest suggestions, thank you![/FONT]
It has been about a year that I've been working out and now I really want to have the right diet in order to get bulk.

I am naturally quite skinny (67kg (147lbs), waist size: 77cm (30inches), 17 years old).

I would really like to be clearer on my nutrition and not having a diet that is actually not the best. If you could give me honest opinion and suggestions, I would be really thankful!

I set a list of food a would eat every day to get around 250g of protein, 450g of carbs and 3500 kcal.

I am absolutely aware that the numbers depend on the person, but generally speaking are those numbers suitable to get bulk?

The meals I get these numbers with are:

Cottage cheese (750g)
Pasta (300g)
2 bars of protein bars
1 Protein shake (20g of protein (isn't that too low for a shake?))
300g of trout (60g of protein)
Rice (300g)

Are those meals ideal to get bulky? Isn't there a smarter, more efficient diet ?
Finishing those meals is pretty hard + with school it is really hard to find the TIME to eat this much..

What would be the perfect diet so I could get bulk ? I of course know that it would take years and lots of dedication. I am ready for that, please give me your honest suggestions, thank you!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Those foods are fine, but not required, there are plenty of appropriate foods, including some junk food on occasion. I'd also recommended adding in some fruits and vegetables for the nutrients.

In terms of calories, how many were you eating before? Add 300 to that and see what happens over the next few weeks.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
マサルさん日本人ですか?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Right way to bulk in 3 easy steps

1) Eat anything in large quantities
2) Eat anything in large quantities
3) Eat anything in large quantities

There u go

Thewall

Elite
Reaction score
Start at 3500 for a couple weeks with that macro set up. Eat the same calories every day. Weigh yourself upon rising once a week on the same day. If the scale goes up a pound you are good. If you do not gain weight add another 3-400 calories a day. I would do that until your gaining around a pound a week. Keep accurate records.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Translation please

masaru, are you Japanese?

Masaru can be a Japanese name that’s why I asked. Google translate works, you know. CJ figured it out:)

Reactions: CJ

Crom

Reaction score
Sup, Masuru. I don't know much about this, and was about to ask some questions about bulking but for old guys like me. I saw your age and thought I would jump in. At the gym last year there was this 17 y/o kid. We called him, Prince Adam. He legit looked like , Prince Adam. Anyway he started a bulk and got pretty big. I asked him what he was eating everyday.

"Tom, yea - um you know, I eat a lot. In the morning I eat six boiled eggs and oatmeal with a protein shake. After gym I drink another shake IMMIDIETLY! After that I go through McDonalds drive through and order off their value menu. I get the cheese burgers; usually two or three. Two hours later I cook up a half pound of chop meat and eat it with rice. I have a normal family dinner , then before bed I eat a bowl of Oatmeal with protein powder in it and a scoop of peanut butter."

Look up meathead in the dictionary. I swear this kids picture is there. Sadly he quit lifting. He had so much damn potential. DON'T QUIT. EAT MORE FOOD!
'

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Right way to bulk in 3 easy steps

1) Eat anything in large quantities
2) Eat anything in large quantities
3) Eat anything in large quantities

There u go

THIS^^^^^^^^.

I knew there was a reason I got along with FD. Great minds think alike.

Reaction score
Speaking of bulking. Does anyone have any insight into HGH and the specifics around cycle options?

New Threads