🍄 Micro-dosing Psilocybe Cubensis (magic mushrooms)

Reaction score
Let me start by clarifying a micro dose is 1/20th to 1/10th of a gram of dried mushrooms. New studies are showing the benefits of micro dosing magic mushrooms. Studies ranging from reducing anger, depression, helping ward off ptsd by allowing ones brain to reconnect some pathways in the brain that were previously wired to the memory of the trauma. The benefits also entail neuro-REgenerative properties. Helping with speech impediments, autism, stroke survivors range of movement, neuropathy; and more. This may be one of our first preventative treatments for Alzheimer’s and other neuro-DEgenerative diseases. I personally love the sacred substance and hold a profound love and respect for it. I think Nixon and the war on drugs tainted the mindset for many, though it seems we are exiting the dark ages in that sense. Science also shows a significant increase in blood to the brain while on the substance; and it seems as though it aids in helping new electrical pathways to form. You guys game or do the waves rock your boat a bit too much?

Reaction score
�� I’m quite the proprietor of the stoned ape theory. In a nutshell it goes, hominids come down from trees, don’t have the technology to make tools capable of hunting, so we’re essentially more foragers at that stage, we follow land animals because they lead us to water and natural life sustaining conditions, and it just so happens that a special mushroom grows out their poop, we’re eating bugs and berries and stuff at this point not meat yet, then we get more blood flow to brain and build new connections not previously made. In turn expanding consciousness by consuming this magical sacred fruit. Terrance McKenna pioneered this “theory” not too long ago. He died though his brother is still alive expanding on their work.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I ate an entire ounce one time. Best and worst experience ever.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't do "micro".

Through them shits on my pizza by the fistful and let my soul be cleansed.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I don't do "micro".

Through them shits on my pizza by the fistful and let my soul be cleansed.
I'm not ruining my pizza with that shit.. when I ate an ounce, it was all slathered up in a nutella and fluff sandwich.

Now days I only take it capped. 10g (25x 400mg capsules) of penis envies is a solid dose

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
The only issue I see with doing your own experiment is maintaining the exact quality of the drug. Shrooms are grown in hippies closets and as fun as they are from my experience there are more bad batches in the world than good ones...now if you could get on a study and get legit lab grown stuff that would he worth it for sure.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not ruining my pizza with that shit.. when I ate an ounce, it was all slathered up in a nutella and fluff sandwich.

Now days I only take it capped. 10g (25x 400mg capsules) of penis envies is a solid dose
I legit love the taste of psilocybin mushrooms.

This has created problems for me in the past.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

Seriously?...id rather eat actual dirt. Raisinets make them go down nicely.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
This actually interests me quite a bit, but my main concerns would be sourcing and accurately dosing.

This is something I would absolutely like to actively try if I could nail down those two items.

Reaction score
The only issue I see with doing your own experiment is maintaining the exact quality of the drug. Shrooms are grown in hippies closets and as fun as they are from my experience there are more bad batches in the world than good ones...now if you could get on a study and get legit lab grown stuff that would he worth it for sure.

you could always just extract the psilocybin into its crystal form under alcohol through a Soxhlet extractor. Haha; If you really cared that much about dose, LOL, just relax. At that low of a threshold I don’t really see a reason, it’s like taking vitamin c vs just eating an orange (are you gonna get the beneficial compounds, yes; do you know how much, no. I’m kool with just micro dosing .1 of a gram. The variance is negligible IMO. What I would be more worried about is growing secondary mold on your mushrooms. A stowaway fungus on your magic fungus. I bet the hippies these days are using just as effective procedure and labs as corporate crooks would be though. Loads of substances patented and used commercially were actually designed by that hippie culture. Than poached off of by big pharma. Any plant extract is hard to standardize. Though under certain conditions with selective breeding we may actually land in the ballpark every time. It’s about caring about what your doing, are you making medicine or just trying to sell illegal drugs and make a buck. That ladder is undeserving.

Reaction score

my girlfriend too! Every time she’s like ah that mushroom taste, can’t get enough of it. For my micro doses I put .1 in my coffee. Hides right behind the cream and sugar.

Reaction score

I do concur though that a lot of people are just in it for profits, and being underground are unregulated. I for 1 could never gift anyone with sacred fruit that I didn’t thoroughly inspect from start to finish, some people actually leave dirt and verm on the bottom, where as cutting clean at the base gives you a nice specimen, another step not many are taking would be to wash them after harvest like at a large farm; in dilute solution. Which doesn’t take long at all.

Reaction score
This actually interests me quite a bit, but my main concerns would be sourcing and accurately dosing.

This is something I would absolutely like to actively try if I could nail down those two items.

I had a dream that I saw this dude legit extracting the psilocybin crystals through some fancy gizmodo apparatus, called a Soxhlet extractor. Gave you a clean dose-able crystal form. Though it’s a very unstable compound unless held under alcohol suspension. Shit degrades quicker than LSD in front of the sun. So you have to keep a vial and just pull out crystals, weigh them, then eat. A lot of work but results in quite a uniform product. I forsee you having access to accurate dosing my friend; it is only a matter of time. ����

Reaction score
Though with thresholds lower than 1/10th to 1/20th of a gram. You can rest assure that you won’t overdue it. If anything you’ll underdose sometimes with weaker fruits.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I do it some. It hasnt blown my socks off and it might increase my anxiety honestly. I do notice that I tend to make healthier decisions on dose days but its hard to tell if thats placebo.

I hooked a guy up from my gym with 20 grams though for his mom with depression and dementia. He said it was a game changer for her.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I had a dream that I saw this dude legit extracting the psilocybin crystals through some fancy gizmodo apparatus, called a Soxhlet extractor. Gave you a clean dose-able crystal form. Though it’s a very unstable compound unless held under alcohol suspension. Shit degrades quicker than LSD in front of the sun. So you have to keep a vial and just pull out crystals, weigh them, then eat. A lot of work but results in quite a uniform product. I forsee you having access to accurate dosing my friend; it is only a matter of time. ����

Yes. This would interest me. Not afraid to grind and dose the raw fruit either, as long as I was confident in the source.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
People have been micro dosing for years. I know several that do it and it helps them tremendously. I'm a BIG fan of plant medicine.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I would probably do the microdose. I haven't tripped since the summer of 2015. It had been about a decade since I used to do it regularly. I remember in 2015 thinking, man, I'm too old for this shit. It made my very anxious.

Reaction score
I do it some. It hasnt blown my socks off and it might increase my anxiety honestly. I do notice that I tend to make healthier decisions on dose days but its hard to tell if thats placebo.

I hooked a guy up from my gym with 20 grams though for his mom with depression and dementia. He said it was a game changer for her.

It’s interesting to me that all a medicine has to do to pass a double blind clinical trial for efficiency is be more effective than the “placebo” group. Might I ask what dose you were taking when experiencing anxiety?

New Threads