19 yrs buying from same website!!!!!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
l92JF6A.jpg

Reaction score
what site?

My brotherinlaw has been buying from the same website for 19 years. He buys a years worth in one shot. Why does everyone say this is bad. he has never had an issue.

always good to quality and price compare others.

Reaction score
Is it is everyone else very curious on what shitty labs site he was trying to shill for. Like they could only afford shills with autism??

Pooh6369

Elite
Reaction score
Personally no!!! Great labs around if your patience and do your due diligence

@weightsandcakess

Reaction score
Sounds solid, legit to me! Is there a limit to how much you can spend? *whispering* keep this between only handful of people. I just pm’ed you shhh hahaha thumbs up, way up!

@weightsandcakess

Reaction score
Jaydensun Sir you have found a gold mine! Thank you for sharing this valuable information with me. The common man. I feel so privileged. *whispering* pm me the info bro. Shhhh! Or I can send you my bank info, maybe my home address. You could be like El Chapo except of gear instead of marching powder.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What’s the point of posting this if your not sharing the site ... clown

And juicyjack is out and looking to make a strong first impression. Let’s see how the rookie does!

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Every source is a cop domestic or international.
Im not giving the site , i dont think thats appropriate. My brotherinlaw is a str8 up guy. He was in the military special forces, builds his own computers from scratch and is a faithful bodybuider for 20 years. I wish he didnt live so far away. Any way we went for avisit and he showed me all his orders since 2009. He also showed me the tests results of the gear he received , it was 100 % accurate. Hes been using the site since 2001. I was thinking of ordering from a domestic source until he told me that most of them are cops. Is that true? AQnyway I know for sure that this website is 100% g2g.

Reaction score
Thats funny im a cop,im insulted considering my inmate # is 210522, you figure out the state mr Intelligence. Your the type thinks everybody is one . Second ,as I said he was in the military. He fought in the war in bosnia and when he was in Europe he hooked up w this place. in 2009 they started a website and from that point on he made all his purchases that way. As a matter of fact because he has been buying from them for so long he uses paypal which they no longer offfer, its now bitcoin. Now I am sorry I even posted any of this and this will be the last i speak on it. I can see that no matter what I say its gonna be met not only with skepticism but downright disbelief . I can say this , I work 70 hours every week driving a rig. In between that I lift at the gym 5 days and run my treadmill every night after work a lot of times at 1am or later. Im not a ****en cop , Im an outlaw ,not only do I not waste my time ,but I would not waste yours. Everything i said is fact ,and to be called a liar tells me im in the wrong place,and thats ok .

I sometimes wish this site was at least a little more welcoming. Not sure why if anyone makes a comment... Especially new ones to the site the M.O. is to instantly rabidly attack. I understand being skeptical. I can understand being protective and secretive But must everyone bash them like hungry piranhas and make assumptions before they even really do anything wrong. I mean if he started giving sources, websites, coupons then I get it. But all he said it's what his brother in law told him... Ok great not interesting really, who cares.. Then just move on. Better shit to do than bash pointlessly.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I sometimes wish this site was at least a little more welcoming. Not sure why if anyone makes a comment... Especially new ones to the site the M.O. is to instantly rabidly attack. I understand being skeptical. I can understand being protective and secretive But must everyone bash them like hungry piranhas and make assumptions before they even really do anything wrong. I mean if he started giving sources, websites, coupons then I get it. But all he said it's what his brother in law told him... Ok great not interesting really, who cares.. Then just move on. Better shit to do than bash pointlessly.
It was a profoundly dumb post.

UGBB does not suffer fools and I, for one, like it that way. Would you prefer that we coddle these morons and thereby open the floodgates to a thousand more of these mind-numbingly horrible threads?

New Threads