Alternative to Decca

FUA225

Reaction score
Was thinking about adding Decca to my next blast but I already have bad bacne from 300mg week test (considering accurate) which I knew would happen and am fine with, but I’m thinking decca being what it is would probably make it even worse. Alternatives?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Deca being what it is? What is that?

Deca isn’t very androgenic and doesn’t aromatize as nearly the rate test does.

Unless I’m missing something, I’m not sure you’ve been properly informed.

FUA225

Reaction score

Definitely thought it was a high, was reading about it increasing people’s acne issues and jumped to that. Maybe I’ll try bumping my test down and start the decca on the lower side and taper up. Maybe 200 test / 200 decca. Not sure exactly what I wanna do yet and I have 10 weeks to figure it out

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I get MUCH less acne with Deca/NPP than I do with an equal amount of Test. I feel the less androgenic compounds are better for me personally for acne management. No amount of showers, cleaners, skin care, etc.. did anything.

FUA225

Reaction score
I get MUCH less acne with Deca/NPP than I do with an equal amount of Test. I feel the less androgenic compounds are better for me personally for acne management. No amount of showers, cleaners, skin care, etc.. did anything.

That’s what I’m going through now , tried everything. Last thing is accutane and as much as I’d love to get rid of it I’m deciding if I wanna put my liver through it at the moment. Might try finsateride first and see if that works. But anyways , thanks guys I think I’ll go with the original plan and go with the decca. Very excited

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You also have Equipoise/Boldenone, which is a Testosterone derivative. On paper, it's half as androgenic as Test, and aromatizes at half the rate of Test, so you can use it at a higher dose than Test to minimize the acne, and still get your estrogen requirements.

FUA225

Reaction score
You also have Equipoise/Boldenone, which is a Testosterone derivative. On paper, it's half as androgenic as Test, and aromatizes at half the rate of Test, so you can use it at a higher dose than Test to minimize the acne, and still get your estrogen requirements.

FUA225

Reaction score

Yeah I was thinking of trying EQ just didn’t know enough about it , maybe this is my sign to give it a try lol

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Was thinking about adding Decca to my next blast but I already have bad bacne from 300mg week test (considering accurate) which I knew would happen and am fine with, but I’m thinking decca being what it is would probably make it even worse. Alternatives?

Boldebol/Equipoise help achieve the same goal as Deca.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Personally, not a big fan of EQ but a BIG fan of Deca (even at low doses).

FUA225

Reaction score
Same, EQ is for horses. I am more of a human kind of guy lol

EQ gave me BP issues. Deca made my joints feel healthy.

I was reading about people’s blood pressure getting insanely high on EQ

FUA225

Reaction score

Since I get bad acne from just 300 test how does 200 test / 400 deca sound? I don’t really want to take anything to counteract the acne and work my kidneys and liver even harder I’d rather lower the dose. Not sure if 400 for deca is to high but I see a lot of people run it at 3-400. Thanks Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Since I get bad acne from just 300 test how does 200 test / 400 deca sound? I don’t really want to take anything to counteract the acne and work my kidneys and liver even harder I’d rather lower the dose. Not sure if 400 for deca is to high but I see a lot of people run it at 3-400. Thanks Jin

My N=1..... I got MUCH less acne from 200 Test/400 NPP than I did from 400 Test/400 ND.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
nothing wrong with them doses at all

FUA225

Reaction score
My N=1..... I got MUCH less acne from 200 Test/400 NPP than I did from 400 Test/400 ND.

Good to hear man , it’s a pain in the ass not being able to show my back to much but I’m pretty comfortable with it now. Just figuring it out and learning my body still. Cruising on 150mg test now for about a week so far so I’ll see if it clears up in a month or so and throughout the rest of my cruise

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Good to hear man , it’s a pain in the ass not being able to show my back to much but I’m pretty comfortable with it now. Just figuring it out and learning my body still. Cruising on 150mg test now for about a week so far so I’ll see if it clears up in a month or so and throughout the rest of my cruise

Same bud, my back got NASTY. It took a long time to clear up on my bass 150 mg Test dose, many months actually, but it did.

This last 400/400 was an experiment to see if I react better now, which I don't. I seem to be acne sensitive to higher androgenic compounds, while higher anabolics like NPP and Anavar didn't affect me much in that aspect.

Totally not scientific, just my experience thus far.

New Threads