the little color of the place

D

duoshao

While I realize that you make aliving spamming and possibly support yourself, kids etc doing it. We don't like it in our main forums ;)

if spammers would be reasonable Imight even set up aspecial spammers forum just for you guys if you kept the spam in there.

But that won't work either cause your buddies will fly in and do the same thing you just did lol

oh well, so we will play the spam game

signed zeek ;)

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wut the fuck is this shit??

Z

Zeek

Don't come to our house with your spam!!! but you are right we lack color here lol

Banning the spammer then editing his thread

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wtf is the point of this? I mean what does posting this jibberish achieve other than getting you banned?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Green eggs & spam

Z

Zeek

they do it to rank their own sites or search terms. they put a bunch of shit in apost with certain keywords and since we are ranking well on google now he rides our backs. the thing is i will edit their shit and not just ban them so they get no free rides ;)

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they do it to rank their own sites or search terms. they put a bunch of shit in apost with certain keywords and since we are ranking well on google now he rides our backs. the thing is i will edit their shit and not just ban them so they get no free rides ;)

Oh, what a lazy approach.

New Threads