Unpopular Opinion Thread

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Bill Burr isn't funny and his loud mouth masshole schtick is tiresome and obnoxious. Patrice O'neal was better at it. RIP

In N Out is massively overrated.

The Rock is cringey.

Carlito's Way is better than Scarface and Scarface is a terrible movie. Pacino acts like a cartoon character in it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Five Guys is waaaaaay better than In n Out, shit even The Habit is.
The Rock is a sellout.
Starbucks has the worst coffee, 7 Eleven is better.
Ronnie Coleman had a terrible physique.
Sumo is ghey.
Stefi Cohen is fine af.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
This thread is right up OPs alley. I wonder what type of childhood he had. :32 (2):

Lots of sports mostly. Going from one practice to the next playing for multiple teams etc. I think growing up in the northeast has this kind of affect on people. Part of the reason I dislike Bill Burr.

Last edited:

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Five Guys is waaaaaay better than In n Out, shit even The Habit is.
The Rock is a sellout.
Starbucks has the worst coffee, 7 Eleven is better.
Ronnie Coleman had a terrible physique.
Sumo is ghey.
Stefi Cohen is fine af.

Agreed with bolded. I love The Habit.

Don't drink coffee

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lots of sports mostly. Going from one practice to the next playing for multiple teams etc. I think growing up in the northeast has this kind of effect on people. Part of the reason I dislike Bill Burr.

Sounds familiar. Maybe you too were emotionally neglected by your parents while simultaneously accessing your childhood as “perfect”?

Philly boy. Water polo, swimming, Lax. Private liberal school in the $$$$burbs (recruited for sports) and grew up in the inner city.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Sounds familiar. Maybe you too were emotionally neglected by your parents while simultaneously accessing your childhood as “perfect”?

Philly boy. Water polo, swimming, Lax. Private liberal school in the $$$$burbs (recruited for sports) and grew up in the inner city.

I don't think so. My dad grew up in a old school Italian household. Maybe it's just that Italian temper? I feel like I've mellowed out a lot unfortunately. Gotta get on trt XD

sfw509

Reaction score
Schoops is better than all other burger places combined (if you live in NW Indiana, you understand)

New Balance over Nike

McDonald's has the best coffee

Alex Wilson from The Weather Channel... Damn!

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Schoops is better than all other burger places combined (if you live in NW Indiana, you understand)

New Balance over Nike

McDonald's has the best coffee

Alex Wilson from The Weather Channel... Damn!
I've been wanting to try some midwest chains, but never been to that part of the country. I heard Culver's is great too.
The good the bad amd the ugly is an awful drawn out movie with no real plot! :32 (3):

It's my least favorite of the trilogy. Lee Van Cleef makes a real good villain though.

sfw509

Reaction score
I've been wanting to try some midwest chains, but never been to that part of the country. I heard Culver's is great too.

Culvers is solid. Such good quality for a fast food place. There is a place in the Chicago area called Portillo's that's crazy good too. We have some great local places though. I try to support the small places as much as I can.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score

One recruiting trip I went on the guy I was staying with played video games the entire night and was talking about some hazing ideas for next year's freshman class with his teammate. The video game part bothered me a lot more than the talk of hazing. Ended up going to a school that actually took me to parties on the trip and I had a good time. Imagine that lulz.

Went to an inner city highschool. Wasn't too bad

Reactions: Jin

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. The Pontiac Fiero is a cool car.

2. Snakes make great pets.

3. Harbor freight has decent tools.

4. There is nothing wrong with using "gay" or "retard" in certain contexts.

5. I agree Starbucks is trash.

6. Backyard burger is better than any burger joint mentioned.

7. My dick is huge.

8. Red Sonja and Heman are good movies.

8. 99% of rap past 2005 is trash.

9. Neil de Grasse Tyson is more woke than spitting actual facts.

10. Particulate matter is far more damaging than co2 levels.

11. IPA's are good but highly overrated.

12. Android over apple.

Last edited:

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1. The Pontiac Fiero is a cool car.

2. Snakes make great pets.

3. Harbor freight has decent tools.

4. There is nothing wrong with using "gay" or "retard" in certain contexts.

5. I agree Starbucks is trash.

6. Backyard burger is better than any burger joint mentioned.

7. My dick is huge.
No one has better jacks than harbor freight and they're dirt cheap. You just have to pick and choose what you get there.

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You had me at #4 Rise and yea harbor freight is legit, they are a lot better now than they used to be and I've returned anything that broke for a replacement no questions asked everytime

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You had me at #4 Rise and yea harbor freight is legit, they are a lot better now than they used to be and I've returned anything that broke for a replacement no questions asked everytime

The only thing I will never buy at The Freight anymore are their jack stands. They've been recalled twice in the last 2 years.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
The only thing I will never buy at The Freight anymore are their jack stands. They've been recalled twice in the last 2 years.

I got all my sets of Allen key sockets, t bar Allen keys, impact sockets, etc etc only thing I had to return was a set of the torx bit sockets years ago they were like yea just grab a new one.