Waiting two months on Napsgear

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I got some decent results from naps 12-15yrs ago.. but they went downhill with quality, selective scamming, and their t/a is ridiculous and unacceptable had a package arrive 7mo later one time lol.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I still order certain shit from there like the tanning shit for my wife.

if you really need to use them then you gotta do what you gotta do. I had good results with many of their products in the past.

Shipping sucks for sure you have to stick to the brands that are for sure good and they do refund your money if you don’t get your shit. I’ve have gotten refunded and then got a package still after like 4 months lol.

Keep looking broski once you find the right connection you will never have to order from there again. Don’t give up lol

Reaction score
Ive been using them for about 13 years. Think i might just have the first time i got selective scammed

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ive been using them for about 13 years. Think i might just have the first time i got selective scammed

That sucks!!!

Noticed that you're a new guy. Why don't you hop on over to the New Members Intro area and introduce yourself.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Ive been around forums for years. Im big in another forum ive found a home at. i wont say bc i dident read the full forum rules. They no better then to mess with naps over their also also.

So i searched around diff forums if i can find anyone place that has a recent order with them.

3 seperate order all came through in the last year. And never had a problem in the past.

But my current order.... one hasent shipped and its been 35 days. The hcg i did actually receive. Then one my last item the tracking doesent even start from another country its starts off by saying recived in (blank) state 2 days after lrder being accepted. Its been their since i order 35 days ago. No international origin nor internationall tracking. And customer service is giving me a run around so im already counting that as a dead package.

But i go to say i do like this place. I Read the thread here "ordering from a site for 19yrs" and you guys handled that epically. I was dying. Same way the forum im from would have handled it. I might stick around.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Do people actually read the new members threads? Lol serious question. Only bc i never really have

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Do people actually read the new members threads? Lol serious question. Only bc i never really have

I usually at least read them, though I don't often coment unless they're particularly interesting

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Yes. And I’ll go back to reference them if the OP asks a question down the line and I need more information to give them good advice.

The better we know new folks, the easier it is for them to receive from our community.

It’s also your first impression. Just because this is the Internet doesn’t mean all social cues and courtesies go out the window.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

I try to read all of them. Now sometimes one or two slip by on a busy weekend but I do make an effort. You sould also make an effort because sometimes some new guy may become a good friend.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I try to read them all too, it's cool to see some of the backstorys sometimes.