Sustanon or Test cyp/E?

Reaction score
So I have been using sustanon for a while now as my test base and cruise for my BnC protocol and I was thinking about switching back to test cyp or test e mostly because I'm learning a little more about sustanon and it seems like my pinning frequency isn't optimal with sustanon and more in line with test cyp/e

So far I am pinning every Monday and Thursday, I don't have any issues with this protocol either, just been doing a lot of reading and I'd like to find a way to maintain stable blood serum levels without having to pin more often than what I'm doing now

Am I over thinking this or should I swap sus for test cyp/e

Thanks

Sicwun88

Reaction score
If its not broke,
Why fix it?
I ran sus for a while,
Switched to cyp,
Started getting bad PIP!
So I stay w a single esther! But basically test is test!!!!!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If its not broke,
Why fix it?
I ran sus for a while,
Switched to cyp,
Started getting bad PIP!
So I stay w a single esther! But basically test is test!!!!!

So you're still on cyp or E? Sust is a blend of 3 esters

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I have been using sustanon for a while now as my test base and cruise for my BnC protocol and I was thinking about switching back to test cyp or test e mostly because I'm learning a little more about sustanon and it seems like my pinning frequency isn't optimal with sustanon and more in line with test cyp/e

So far I am pinning every Monday and Thursday, I don't have any issues with this protocol either, just been doing a lot of reading and I'd like to find a way to maintain stable blood serum levels without having to pin more often than what I'm doing now

Am I over thinking this or should I swap sus for test cyp/e

Thanks
Are you experiencing sides?

Sust was designed to have stable blood levels with infrequent pin schedules with a mix of short and long esters. I don't see any problem with your current schedule.

sfw509

Reaction score
You mentioned maintaining stable levels, are you seeing noticeable fluctuations in your blood work or how you feel?

Reaction score
Are you experiencing sides?

Sust was designed to have stable blood levels with infrequent pin schedules with a mix of short and long esters. I don't see any problem with your current schedule.

No sides that I haven't normally experienced or weren't expecting, rn I'm blasting 500sus along side 250 eq, 100 dhb, 20mg epi and 30mg var

You mentioned maintaining stable levels, are you seeing noticeable fluctuations in your blood work or how you feel?
I am getting bloods done on Thursday assuming my doctor wants to put them in, otherwise I'll have to pay for labs again

It's more with how I feel, I notice on Monday pins by the time Thursday rolls around I'm feeling a little sluggish and I'm not sure if the sus I got is dosed out properly since it's from psl

If you can feel a change, any change at all, switching from 2x/wk sus to cyp, you’re a more perceptive man than most.
Haven't made the change yet, was just thinking that cyp or e twice a week would be easier in the sense that it's a single ester and not a blend

I haven't run cyp in 2 years though, once I tried sus I got hooked with the fast esters and kept on sus

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I use cyp and only cyp I don’t even know why

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are wrong:) Any aas can be taken subQ.
I've been known to pin my TRT subq or shallow IM just to give my main inject sites a break after a blast.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Are you able to do subq eod or do I need to use a harpoon?
A harpoon to me is 18ga or larger. Lol a 27g or even a 25g are rather painless. See my post below
Correct me if I’m wrong. But there will never be an oil based, exogenous testosterone that you can take subq.

Yep you're wrong lol.. I've made use of subq for the last 10 years. Its major advantage is it cuts down on scar tissue. It's main downfall is you are limited how much volume you can pin. A half mL is fine, 1mL is pushing the limits of what I'd pin subq

Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for telling me this. I never knew that was a thing.
I humbly retract.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Wow. Thanks for telling me this. I never knew that was a thing.
I humbly retract.

Add me to the list who've used Test sub-q as well. And my blood tests all came back similar to when I inject IM.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong. But there will never be an oil based, exogenous testosterone that you can take subq.

Posted before I read the above. You can pin subq.

Last edited:

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

You can take any AAS in solution via subQ. Recommendation is to limit to .5ml, for comfort reasons. Also, it may seem counter intuitive... but there are several studies that agree that subQ injections will give higher blood serum levels than intramuscular injections. I'm not sure if someone would see those same results outside of a lab/study environment, but it's still pretty interesting stuff all the same.

I am a proponent of shooting subQ for TRT, or if you have gear with a high enough concentration to blast with and still be able to stay under 0.5ml - 0.6ml total volume.

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reaction score
It just comes down to what you like.. Sustanon..C..or E..

Now I use Sustanon in the mid-cycle to get just a bump..

New Threads