Good reviews

Reaction score
It seems like I'm jumping having shit for luck... Every where I turn it's bad reviews, bunk gear, get robbed via stupidity/scammers.
Man just running insulin sucks... I miss my juice.
Who has a good reviews???
I miss talking 100 grams of d bol a day pre workout 500mg of test prop, Mastron prop 500 mg and tren ace 400 mg for ten weeks then ten weeks of test 500 mg, EQ 700 mg and the last five weeks of the 20 weeks add clen.
I would change my cycle up at times because I liked Anavor too.
Hopefully I'll find some good reviews soon.
If I said something wrong I apologize. Just frustrated....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Moved to steroid uncensored forum.

Before I found a local source I ordered from a Valkyrie authorized distributor. You can find them on their website. I was very pleased with the quality of the compounds.

That was over three years ago though.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your statement above is exactly why you're having the issues you've been having. You're desperate, or at least appear to be, which makes scammers salivate. Relax and slow down. Good things come to those that wait young padawan

Reaction score
Pharmacom I hear is good, I'd find a local distributor though you can trust, it's safest

Reaction score
I know brother and I've been on a wild goose for months. The hernia took me out the game and my source went to prison. Soo nearly 2 and half years no training and gear.
I love bodybuilding it's my religion, meditation in action, hell it's my life and wife....
This place is already a refuge from me. Jin is already like a big brother giving guidance so I do not hurt myself with insulin.
For bodybuilding I live, love and will die. It's that serious to me.
It's easy for some to say patient young grass hooper.... However it's just so much deeper than that for me.
Most guys juice and train to look good. I train to look, live and feel like a god....

Reaction score
I know brother and I've been on a wild goose for months. The hernia took me out the game and my source went to prison. Soo nearly 2 and half years no training and gear.
I love bodybuilding it's my religion, meditation in action, hell it's my life and wife....
This place is already a refuge from me. Jin is already like a big brother giving guidance so I do not hurt myself with insulin.
It's easy for some to say patient young grass hooper.... However it's just so much deeper than that for me.
Most guys juice and train to look good. I train to look, live and feel like a god....

The last thing you want though is to be scammed, if you need an online source pharmacom and Valkyrie I hear are reliable( I haven't used them personally though so do not take what I'm saying as my experience) and Jin posted his experience with Valkyrie earlier

Whatever you do don't get desperate, I got desperate and I ended up losing $300 out of it. My old source screwed me with fake sustanon(I'm 99% sure it was test prop) and I ended up ordering from psl because I was an evo member and they are recommended there. Well I started reading reviews and learned that psl are selective scammers, I started freaking out more so I then ordered from someone on instagram(I have friends who have done this successfully) and my third order was the one where I lost $300

Had I not gotten desperate both times, I would have found a better trusted source online or local, and if I didn't get desperate and panicked after I read reviews on psl and just waited, I would have had my gear come in from them(yes I got lucky my order seems gtg but I will confirm with bloods, I will not be taking any chances again though so I won't be ordering from psl) and I wouldn't have lost $300 to a scammer

Yes I was stupid, yes I shouldn't have tried to buy drugs off instagram(like seriously am I retarded, I'm starting to think I am) and yes I deserved to be made fun of but at least sharing this stupid stupid mistake I made might be able to help someone learn from it and hopefully they don't do the same thing I did

Reaction score
Thank you brother I just sent naps a nasty e mail and blasted them on the community talk live or whatever it is. And I got screwed out of about $300 too thanks for your help it means a great deal to me.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You are going off on a bad path here.

I have to be honest, you sound like a NARC at this point. I am not saying that you are but the magic 8 ball landed there twice. Best case, so desperate that you are leaving yourself open to be scammed.

If you want to find out about websites, do a search here and you will find plenty. There is absolutely no need to continue asking about them. I guarantee you that someone has posted about them here somewhere with reviews.

No one here that is trustworthy is going to hand you a source. You are basically a stranger here. We watch out for each other.

This board is not like the other shit boards that you have likely visited and we like it that way.

Seriously, slow down, take a deep and be a contributing member.

If you can't be patient, then go order from a website somewhere and see what happens. Make sure not to make another post about being scammed though, please.

I think everyone here knows that you are looking for steroids. If we find something, we will keep you in mind. No need to continue asking.

Hopefully this is put in a way that you don't feel disrespected but at this point, it has to be said.

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
I train to look, live and feel like a god....

Look at the bright side. If you can’t find gear you might actually get a life, a wife, and find something valuable in your search for god, rather than trying to become one.

Hell you might even figure out that you can lift weights and build your body without gear. It can be done. I know. Because I’ve done it from time to time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Take great care of whoever buys your equipment, and it is a piece of advice, never buy only for the lowest price, I did it and I had a lot of health problems because I bought poor quality gears, because it was “cheaper”

New Threads