Hey

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looking for new home been around since 1999 across forums , bodybuilder 43 years, thanks

Welcome aboard you old grump! Tell us about yourself.

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Well age 5 wanted to be Batman or Qwai Chai Cain age 5+16 karate do with uncle , then boxing , got car quit joined Penjak Silat , wing chun , judo , for 10 years then aikido and aikijutsu and ninjutsu so I could practice hours day ,began bodybuilding seriously, college state social worker 30 years vacations in Aisha continues studies Filipino , Bujutsu kenjutsu , Krav the. Joined service. 10 years Ranger 75 , then retired early baCl to school PT asst and veterinarian technician I now work with race horse sick horses love it . Get state pension Get paycheck teach fighting with knives and swords and sticks and how they improve your taijutsu / hand it’s like power training for fighting . Mostly I was mod on many forums but all defunct so found here

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well age 5 wanted to be Batman or Qwai Chai Cain age 5+16 karate do with uncle , then boxing , got car quit joined Penjak Silat , wing chun , judo , for 10 years then aikido and aikijutsu and ninjutsu so I could practice hours day ,began bodybuilding seriously, college state social worker 30 years vacations in Aisha continues studies Filipino , Bujutsu kenjutsu , Krav the. Joined service. 10 years Ranger 75 , then retired early baCl to school PT asst and veterinarian technician I now work with race horse sick horses love it . Get state pension Get paycheck teach fighting with knives and swords and sticks and how they improve your taijutsu / hand it’s like power training for fighting . Mostly I was mod on many forums but all defunct so found here

Based on your martial arts training history, I think you’ll fit in well here. Lots of ex-rangers turned vet tech as well.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG sir, please don't stab me!!!

Reactions: Jin

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, old man ninja

Reactions: Jin

Gabriel

Reaction score
Old Ranger buddy..Cortez??
You know him??

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score

Gee, I'm not sure if you're qualified, but you won me over with "Oldbastard."

WELCOME, thank god you found us!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anabolex. Wow.. what a life

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to UG old timer :)

Gabriel

Reaction score
It's been a minute since I've known anyone with wing chun experience..or even knife fighting..Hell 40's is still young..nice background..got some dark MA humor..know why they call it the rear naked choke??
The guy behind you might be naked..

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
God damn, not much moss grows under your feet now does it? Welcome to UG. You'll fit in just fine here.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

New Threads