Primo ace and maybe primo ace/ primo E blend!! Coming soon

Z

Zeek

Well a chremist saw my thread go up on ology and has decided to make me some primo ace! to see if it is workable as a product to carry. He is also toying around with a hybrid of 100mg primo ace/ 100mg primo E

It is a canadian UGL but the chemist really impressed me with his background and knowledge so keep an eye out for updates form me on this product!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Have you used much ace in the past? How do you like it? I just pinned 500mg of primo e this morning to start my cycle.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing and learning more about this here blend.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the cycle before last cycle was your last cycle? Apparently it wasn't cause the old man is still going at it.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the cycle before last cycle was your last cycle? Apparently it wasn't cause the old man is still going at it.

Haha, I remember him saying that!

This guys still kicking strong and will be back better than ever!

Get Some

Reaction score
in my experiences, primo acetate has been painful above 50mg/ml. However, that was without any additional solvents. I would find it hard to believe a 100 ace/100E mix wouldn't have some sever PIP. But, if you like Primo that much it amy be worth it. The thing to remember with PIP is that it becomes worse the higher the injection volume. 500mg/ml testosterone isn't too bad if you only inject 0.5 CC at a time, but throw 2cc in there and you're in for a world of hurt.

On another note, I have personally tried Primobolan Dipropionate at 125 mg/ml and loved it! The diporpionate ester has about the smae half life as a propionate ester. In fact, it's simply two propionates attached as one (similar to how Dimethazine is two separate superdrol molecules attached as one).

Primo canbe run with other substances for added boost, but IMO the proper way to run it for your first time is lower test with higher primo. You may not need more than 500mg EW of Primo and 200mg EW of test. Going as high as 900mg EW you shouldn't experience many side effects....just make sure you have enough room in those muscles to hold all that oil!

Z

Zeek

Interesting. Have you used much ace in the past? How do you like it? I just pinned 500mg of primo e this morning to start my cycle.

I have never ran p[rimo ace this will be a first for me and at my age there aren't many firsts lol Herm I have not completed a cycle in about ayear. First the sciatic injury and then the torn pec/tendon It's been tough on the old guy man!!

in my experiences, primo acetate has been painful above 50mg/ml. However, that was without any additional solvents. I would find it hard to believe a 100 ace/100E mix wouldn't have some sever PIP. But, if you like Primo that much it amy be worth it. The thing to remember with PIP is that it becomes worse the higher the injection volume. 500mg/ml testosterone isn't too bad if you only inject 0.5 CC at a time, but throw 2cc in there and you're in for a world of hurt.

On another note, I have personally tried Primobolan Dipropionate at 125 mg/ml and loved it! The diporpionate ester has about the smae half life as a propionate ester. In fact, it's simply two propionates attached as one (similar to how Dimethazine is two separate superdrol molecules attached as one).

Primo canbe run with other substances for added boost, but IMO the proper way to run it for your first time is lower test with higher primo. You may not need more than 500mg EW of Primo and 200mg EW of test. Going as high as 900mg EW you shouldn't experience many side effects....just make sure you have enough room in those muscles to hold all that oil!

I've run over a dozen cycles that included primo, my 2nd wife ran about as many as I did. Thank you for the input as I have only used primo E and the 100mg per ml and the 150mg per ml variant. All pain free and usually HG but recently began to trust a few UGL's to sell me legit and quality primo.

Awesome input on the primo D, may have to suggest that to the canadian bhrother!

thx

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Basically z, your running primo in place of a trenbolone because of age and the side effects it could throw at you?

Z

Zeek

Basically z, your running primo in place of a trenbolone because of age and the side effects it could throw at you?

Yeah I am too old to play the tren game at 50 years. Why roll the dice if I don;t have to right?

Get Some

Reaction score
EZ.... I didn't know you had a sciatic nerve injury... isn't that the worst!! I pinched mine deadlifting and it was almost unbearable for over a week. the worst thing about nerve injuries is that pain killers don't work. The numbness and pounding pain spread from my lower back slowly all the way down to my toes over a few days. I had to sleep with a pillow between my legs and do some physical therapy to help loosen up the area and quell the pain. I would never wish this type of injury on anyone, as it can be quite debilitating

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea bro I hear you on this but I got about 10/15 yrs to cycle with tren and gh for the rest of my life. I took your advice on starting gh early (26) and honestly man I wont even mess with tren after im 40. But I've never had the joy of running primo like you have, but I've only hear rumors of primo ace never actually seen it like primo enth.But its gotta be a miracle drug if Arnold used it for so long. But let me ask you this, Why not masteron instead of primo? Can you use Mast as a base in a cycle like primo or no?

Get Some

Reaction score
Yea bro I hear you on this but I got about 10/15 yrs to cycle with tren and gh for the rest of my life. I took your advice on starting gh early (26) and honestly man I wont even mess with tren after im 40. But I've never had the joy of running primo like you have, but I've only hear rumors of primo ace never actually seen it like primo enth.But its gotta be a miracle drug if Arnold used it for so long. But let me ask you this, Why not masteron instead of primo? Can you use Mast as a base in a cycle like primo or no?

you can certainly use mast, but you have to remember that it's FUCKING RIDICULOUSLY ANDROGENIC. Hope I made that clear, lol. Aggression will be through the roof and the potential for hairloss is great. Mast will make you feel good and confident, but it WILL NOT give you the same muscle gains that can be achieved from Primo. Actually, you could totally use Mast and Primo is the same cycle. Start with Test E and Primo E for 8-10 weeks and then continue on with that for another 4-6 weeks while adding a healthy dose of mast. It's one of the best injectables you can incorporate at the end of the cycle because it really leans you out while preserving muscle.

Primobolan gains can be best described as "sneaky" IMO, so keep that in mind. If you're looking for outrageous results quickly, then do not bother. Some of the most solid gains imaginable can be achieved with primo, you just have to be patient. I'm beginning to realize the guys that really enjoy primo are the ones who at one point or another in their lives have had great gains naturally. So, they are less focused on getting huge quick and more focused on, "wow, this really is a great boost with no side effects." This is just something to keep in mind people.

OH, and to clarify, Mast WILL make you kick babies in the teeth, lol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can certainly use mast, but you have to remember that it's FUCKING RIDICULOUSLY ANDROGENIC. Hope I made that clear, lol. Aggression will be through the roof and the potential for hairloss is great. Mast will make you feel good and confident, but it WILL NOT give you the same muscle gains that can be achieved from Primo. Actually, you could totally use Mast and Primo is the same cycle. Start with Test E and Primo E for 8-10 weeks and then continue on with that for another 4-6 weeks while adding a healthy dose of mast. It's one of the best injectables you can incorporate at the end of the cycle because it really leans you out while preserving muscle.

Primobolan gains can be best described as "sneaky" IMO, so keep that in mind. If you're looking for outrageous results quickly, then do not bother. Some of the most solid gains imaginable can be achieved with primo, you just have to be patient. I'm beginning to realize the guys that really enjoy primo are the ones who at one point or another in their lives have had great gains naturally. So, they are less focused on getting huge quick and more focused on, "wow, this really is a great boost with no side effects." This is just something to keep in mind people.

OH, and to clarify, Mast WILL make you kick babies in the teeth, lol

Well fuck those babies anyway! lol

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you need a guinea pig ;)

Well a chremist saw my thread go up on ology and has decided to make me some primo ace! to see if it is workable as a product to carry. He is also toying around with a hybrid of 100mg primo ace/ 100mg primo E

It is a canadian UGL but the chemist really impressed me with his background and knowledge so keep an eye out for updates form me on this product!

Z

Zeek

EZ.... I didn't know you had a sciatic nerve injury... isn't that the worst!! I pinched mine deadlifting and it was almost unbearable for over a week. the worst thing about nerve injuries is that pain killers don't work. The numbness and pounding pain spread from my lower back slowly all the way down to my toes over a few days. I had to sleep with a pillow between my legs and do some physical therapy to help loosen up the area and quell the pain. I would never wish this type of injury on anyone, as it can be quite debilitating

Oh man it was horrible, did the steroid injections finally after suffering for months waiting for it to heal on it's own. They basically use a miniMRI and inject right around the area where the nerve is pinched. I am still not back to 100% there but 75% healed for sure!

Let me know if you need a guinea pig ;)

haha you bet man!

The thing is this is a canadian UGL, if he does pull this off USA guys are going to want it!! I know I will

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dual Primo 200 (100A+100E)/cc ... that would be awesome... Id go on 4.5cc's of that/ week + some test!!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

MAN O MAN pops...this sound delicious if it breaks through make sure to pm the beast man!!!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how much primo eth is a solid dose for the over the hill 46 year olders? to replace tren

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why don't guys over 40 fool around with Tren?

New Threads