Hello everyone

@weightsandcakess

Reaction score
Juicetrain Already pm’ed her. Dude that’s how I roll hahaha just kidding. I don’t do that junk.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome Cece, to the Underground.

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome. Lots of great people here willing to help out.

Cece

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Got some useful ideas so far.

Reactions: Jin

Cece

Lady Member
Reaction score
Somene asked me to tell more about myself. Well, I'm pretty boring, mostly a homebody. I love watching all kinds of sports (basketball, football, baseball and even auto racing with my dad). Believe it or not, I played basketball and volleyball in highschool. I'm pretty tall I guess, compared to most of my friends (5'10'). I don't have any pets or anything. Too lazy I guess, lol. I got interested in working out (really losing weight) after a family reunion I went to summer of 2019. I had some other issues going on so I needed to lose some weight which I did. Long story short, the pandemic hit and I was relegated to doing what I could from home. Needless to say, its been up and down but more good than bad I think as far as my physical appearance. In my diet, I cut out all soft drinks, red meat, candy, fried foods and I only eat desserts occasionally.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Thanks. Well, I was going to join a gym right around the time that covid hit. Now since things have kind of calmed down, guess I've just been lazy. My schedule is pretty flexible. I walk/run three days a week, do sit ups, crunches and some other basic stuff every morning. I know that sounds pretty basic and probably lame but that's where I'm at now.

Not lame at all. Good for you for starting the path. Welcome to the Underground. Wealth of knowledge in these forums.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
...In my diet, I cut out all soft drinks, red meat, candy, fried foods and I only eat desserts occasionally.

Awesome job!!!

Little things like these add up to big changes, no need to go crazy with some "insert name here" diet and crazy workout plan... Except the red meat thing... Cuz Ribeyes are deeeeeee-lish-lish!!!

Reaction score
Sooo NOT lame chicá. Welcome aboard. Lots of female lifters in here. And the ones I commune with, are quite knowledgeable and have taught me a lot of practice with my wife and her journey.
You couldn’t have picked a better group of folks. Everyone here will always have your best interest at heart.
Good luck and don’t stop. Keep pushing, lady!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Cece

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and encouragement. I really appreciate it.

Cece

Lady Member
Reaction score
I’m already finding helpful tidbits and useful information on the forums (not to mention interesting banter). Thanks again everyone!

Cece

Lady Member
Reaction score
Not for nothing but I was bad last night. After a sensible meal (grilled chicken and steamed green beans) I totally fell off and gobbled down eight oreo cookies and sucked down a big glass of juice. The struggle is real!:(

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not for nothing but I was bad last night. After a sensible meal (grilled chicken and steamed green beans) I totally fell off and gobbled down eight oreo cookies and sucked down a big glass of juice. The struggle is real!:(

oreo cookies and juice?

We need to talk. “Oreos and Milk” next time or you’re in trouble. please tell me you weren’t dunking those cookies in juice!

Reactions: CJ

CLIHAU

Reaction score
Welcome to the ug!!
You have to get the junk food out of the house :32 (17):

Reaction score
Yep. That what I have to do. I have to practice my disciples at the store, because if it’s at home, i might as well log it immediately. Lol.

Cece

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna have to stick to that practice as well. Leave all that stuff at the store that way the temptation can't turn into action.