Looking for reviews on Ausroids.is

Reaction score
I came across Ausroids.is website and was wondering if any has used this source and is the product legit? Its an Australian underground lab.

Ausroids.png

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a one stop shop for steroids, peptides and supplements. Looks like the website has a shopping cart feature where you select the items you would like to purchase and then check out paying with bitcoin.

Cons: When checking out you are required to provide your shipping information. This information is then stored on the server.

Security: Clearly this source is not concerned with staying under the radar as they have several social media pages advertising the sale of steroids.

Ausroids - Home | Facebook

Ausroids Is (ausroids) - Profile | Pinterest

Ausroids (@ausroids) / Twitter

ausroids.is by isausroids - issuu

Steroids For Sale In Australia – Ideal To Buy From Ausroids.Is | Steroids, Anabolic steroid, Anabolic (pinterest.com)

Reviews:

EROIDS: Just thought I'd let you all know out there, I never received my re-ship from Ausroids, their re-shipping to AUS at least is dodgy!! I contacted the seller on numerous occasions with no luck, it would take 5 emails to get 1 back from him. You can pay $10 for the same $18 product on their website elsewhere, if you don't mind your order possibly getting seized by customs and the fact that this store will NOT RESHIP to you or reply to any of your emails when you ask when on numerous weeks otherwise I would look for a local source, saves you the inconvenience.

EROIDS: bignattydaddy95 : AJ is gone guys look up steroid bust Adelaide the Australian, 320000 oral steroid tablets hundreds of THER vials. they were an underground lab all along, all products we took including the meds were made there and who knows what they were. full auto pill press, guns, explosives, label makers everything. AUSROIDS is fake guys do not buy from them they are not Ausjuice. everyone in aus can use ozshop on wickr for juice, but i cant find any reputible GH sellers. anyone know a guy?

Freak007 : Prior to making order there was poor communication, took almost a week to get an answer i was after. I thought he might be busy and decided to place an order a month later and i received a seizure letter. I have emailed twice now with a few days apart and he wont respond. so much for 100% resend guarantee.

Review by Eliot: Poor service I’ve been waiting on my order from the 5th of November 2020 no communication completely left in the dark! Very poor business owner!

Review by Michael Moss: Don’t be fooled guys Ausroids.is an Ausroids.com are the same company. ripoffs who sell s@&t gear that’s even if you get it.

Save your money buy elsewhere.

Reaction score
I just made account so I can warn people not to use them. I used them for years and never had a problem but went to start a new cycle and purchased one vial of tren e just to test because my last cycle using tren a I was having a bad reaction after injection not coughing but a numb painful tingling over my body for a few minutes. I was told to use tren e but it never came. The payment went thru and I received the email receipt as normal as I have an account there. I downloaded wickr pro and found there user name because they only communicate thru that and have politely asked them what do they think has happened and no response every 3 to 4 days I ask again but no response so I started emailing them also and no response its been over three weeks it normally comes in about 2 days were I'm from. I even asked them could they email me to say they aint fixing it just so I no someone at least seen my messages and can start to look for my gear somewhere else and still nothing. 6 emails and 5 wickr pro messages and nothing also I haven't been rude or demanding so just warning people not to waste your money I'm lucky it was such a small order because I normally buy my whole 16 week stack. So stay away from them they will stonewall you its incredibly frustrating it only takes 1 minute to real and respond to an email or wickr message.

Reaction score
I just made account so I can warn people not to use them. I used them for years and never had a problem but went to start a new cycle and purchased one vial of tren e just to test because my last cycle using tren a I was having a bad reaction after injection not coughing but a numb painful tingling over my body for a few minutes. I was told to use tren e but it never came. The payment went thru and I received the email receipt as normal as I have an account there. I downloaded wickr pro and found there user name because they only communicate thru that and have politely asked them what do they think has happened and no response every 3 to 4 days I ask again but no response so I started emailing them also and no response its been over three weeks it normally comes in about 2 days were I'm from. I even asked them could they email me to say they aint fixing it just so I no someone at least seen my messages and can start to look for my gear somewhere else and still nothing. 6 emails and 5 wickr pro messages and nothing also I haven't been rude or demanding so just warning people not to waste your money I'm lucky it was such a small order because I normally buy my whole 16 week stack. So stay away from them they will stonewall you its incredibly frustrating it only takes 1 minute to real and respond to an email or wickr message.

did you buy from ausroids.is?

there customer service is great , very responsive whenever I contact them about anything ��*♂️

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Reaction score
First 3 posts ever from this guy are shilling for a website.

Anyone searching for sources, avoid obvious red flags like this.

lol
First 3 posts on this forum yes , because I just joined.
just giving my feedback
not shilling for anyone
but I see why you’d be suss

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
lol
First 3 posts on this forum yes , because I just joined.
just giving my feedback
not shilling for anyone
but I see why you’d be suss

Well hopefully your future posts will prove me wrong about you in particular, not the sentiment of my post.

There's always exceptions to the rules.

There's a New Members Intro area if you care to post up an introduction.

Reaction score
Yeh sweet bro , same user name on other forums aswell that I’ve been on for years

stay safe

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeh sweet bro , same user name on other forums aswell that I’ve been on for years

stay safe

I'm very surprised that you made those posts then. You obviously should know how suspicious they would look. :32 (17):

Reaction score
Wasn’t thinking about how suspicious they looked , was just trying to contribute to the forum and give some honest feedback imo

point taken though

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
did you buy from ausroids.is?

there customer service is great , very responsive whenever I contact them about anything ��*♂️

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have used them for five or six times and made some orders through them never had an issue. Placed a big order on jun and still havent recieved it yet, followed their bullshit protocol, one message every 48 hrs, no multiple texts, no reply in two days, text again and I never heard of them again, I would strongly advice not to buy or waste your money with this guy as this is a common theme in the industry for a supplier to be very reliable for a year or so and then rip everyone close up shop and open up in a new name, claiming the previous site was scam and so on and so forth.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
They responded to me on the 27th at night on wickr all it said was confirm name and addy so 5 days ago I guess they are resending it nothing yet thou I will keep you updated. Almost a month since my order. But at least I got I reply.

Reaction score
They responded to me on the 27th at night on wickr all it said was confirm name and addy so 5 days ago I guess they are resending it nothing yet thou I will keep you updated. Almost a month since my order. But at least I got I
Update us mate if you received it so others can know who they are dealing with and not losing their money. 👍 Over a month and I haven’t received anything yet.

Reaction score
I know it looks sus being a new member but i ordered Test E and Anavar from them 2 weeks ago and it all arrived within 7 days. Well packaged. Will order from them again or at least until their stock runs out.

Reaction score
I know it looks sus being a new member but i ordered Test E and Anavar from them 2 weeks ago and it all arrived within 7 days. Well packaged. Will order from them again or at least until their stock runs out.
Mate , I commented the same thing.
But as a new member it looked suss I guess and was called a shill for ausroids

i found the gear alright aswell but Im now using a new source anyway

just my 2 cents

Reaction score
Mate , I commented the same thing.
But as a new member it looked suss I guess and was called a shill for ausroids

now using a new source anyway
I was searching the forums for what happened to bs-board.is when I found this thread. Figured I would throw my experience in and people can use that info as they wish. My order arrived on the 01.07.2021 for those wondering how recent this was.