Mitigate post injection pain

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Tris are seriously underrated to rotate in when injecting frequently.

Outer head was easy to get to, could take a fair amount <1mL or thereabouts, and didn't seem to bother me.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
QUOTE=MrInsensitive;678708]With all due respect to Big Swole, who is twice my size and 3x my intelligence, I must disagree. But this has just been my experience. I enjoy PIP from some of my products because I’m certain their authenticity and reliability. To me and in my experience it’s meant the gear is strong, even possibly over dosed.

the garbage gear thing, has been the case for one person I do know. But I’m strictly referring to non infectious pain.[/QUOTE]

I can underdose the **** out of something and manipulate the carrier oil and solvant profile to give you pip.

PIP is not an indication of properly dosed gear.

69nites was spot on in his response about PIP

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Outer head was easy to get to, could take a fair amount <1mL or thereabouts, and didn't seem to bother me.
Tris are a staple in my trt injections. Hitting them on a press day is my shit. I usually keep them to .5mL if hitting them regularly. At 1mL I can feel it in there in a bad way.

Reaction score
I can underdose the **** out of something and manipulate the carrier oil and solvant profile to give you pip.

PIP is not an indication of properly dosed gear.
Which was not the point at all. You missed it.
the point is; Neither does it prove the gear is bad. It can be either or. I’ve seen both and shared my experiences.
I explained both scenarios in the comment before I lead into that one.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which was not the point at all. You missed it.
the point is; Neither does it prove the gear is bad. It can be either or. I’ve seen both and shared my experiences.
I explained both scenarios in the comment before I lead into that one.
Non infectious pain is still rarely caused by concentration of your gear. High concentration gear doesn't hurt because it's high concentration, it hurts because it requires more aggressive solvant profiles. You can make tne50 feel the same as tne100, just use the recipe for tne100 and use half your raws.

Disregard pip in every way in the context of how well your gear is dosed. It's a nonfactor.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I tried heating up my bottle under hot water for 15seconds and it helped so much i dont feel anything at all now compared to previous injects. Will heat up a lil longer next time.

Reaction score
Ok and everyone understands that too. Shit people are everywhere and it’s absolutely a possibility, sure,
the point is, it can go either way.
in my experience from one of my sources, it’s always the same.

Op- Just send it off and have it tested. That’s how we know what’s what. Or get bloods.

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who replied. I am just doing 100mg Test Prop EOD and 50mg Tren A EOD I inject the typical shoulder butt shoulder butt rotating it only happens every few shots but i go to a chiropractor and they use a pulse pad on your neck or back to stimulate and i bought one and use it after injecting for about 30 mins and it helps out tremendously

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you also rotating sides? It’s possible you could be having a reaction to the carrier oil but not likely based off of your description.

sounds like 1.5mL at most eod

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Good point here , volume is very important. Definitely decrease volume in painful sites , heat up oil , use thinnest gage you can with compound . I personally combined my stuff inject 2-3 ml always in my calves as I’ve never ever felt pain but they are very developed part of that has relevance. Depends on lab and compound I may inject with 22g to 25g if it flows . However I like the previous ideas of injecting even smaller amount like thx .5 ml . I like daily pinning short esters so thanks for post its cause me to actually ponder further. This why we join forums too bounce ideas . Thanks all for posting

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Good point here , volume is very important. Definitely decrease volume in painful sites , heat up oil , use thinnest gage you can with compound . I personally combined my stuff inject 2-3 ml always in my calves as I’ve never ever felt pain but they are very developed part of that has relevance. Depends on lab and compound I may inject with 22g to 25g if it flows . However I like the previous ideas of injecting even smaller amount like thx .5 ml . I like daily pinning short esters so thanks for post its cause me to actually ponder further. This why we join forums too bounce ideas . Thanks all for posting

In your calves! And 22g! You are so much more man than I am. I wince in pain just thinking of sticking calves. I'm not sure what it is, but I always hit a nerve every single time I've tried. Same with biceps.

If you have any magical tips then I'm all ears, because I'd love to have even more spots in my rotation if I need them.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who replied. I am just doing 100mg Test Prop EOD and 50mg Tren A EOD I inject the typical shoulder butt shoulder butt rotating it only happens every few shots but i go to a chiropractor and they use a pulse pad on your neck or back to stimulate and i bought one and use it after injecting for about 30 mins and it helps out tremendously

100mg test prop in one injection spot can definitely cause really bad pip in a lot of people, even just 50 mg. I started adding some grapeseed oil to my prop to dilute it then not doing more than around 60mg in one pin. When I was pinning 100 mg/day I would split it into 2 pins. The GSO dilution helps a lot, as well as slower injection speed as was mentioned. And I don't pin prop in my shoulders either, just quads. Tren ace for me is just like an internal bee sting sensation but goes away fairly quickly, like an hour or so.

Oldbastard

Reaction score
In your calves! And 22g! You are so much more man than I am. I wince in pain just thinking of sticking calves. I'm not sure what it is, but I always hit a nerve every single time I've tried. Same with biceps.

If you have any magical tips then I'm all ears, because I'd love to have even more spots in my rotation if I need them.

every one is different, my calves are thick I’m not certain if that’s has anything to do , but I just find them easy. Others use delt or pec or glute . Which I don’t . However we all just need to find our own path . You will just carry on

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I tried doing 50 mg of test prop in 2 pins of 25 mg each in my calve one time and could barely walk the next couple days :^ /

Oldbastard

Reaction score
I’m sure I can’t inject in places that you may find easy ! I tell you everything is different depending on the person . Both sides , effects and pip ! I only inject my calves I actually rotate the head inside outside right or left 3ml regardless. I do so much standing and exercise That I feel my calves circulate the oil well but I tell you no way can I do tri or delt

New Threads