Blast and cruise dose

Reaction score
No it does not.

Cruise is the time period between Blasts. It's a lower dose period, meant to bridge the gap, hence the title Cruise.

Pinning frequency is irrelevant.

Weekly Dosage is determined by pinning frequency the minimum is once a week the max is daily Hence pinning once a week is cruising daily is blasting.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
So if I pin a gram of test cyp every wed I am on a cruise?

Weekly Dosage is determined by pinning frequency the minimum is once a week the max is daily Hence pinning once a week is cruising daily is blasting.

Reaction score
You can't pin a gram in a single 3cc cartridge a typical full shot is 2.5cc at 200mg or 500mg cruising

Anything you do above and beyond after that is blasting again these are relative terms and perspective matters that is mine. Keep it simple cruise is one shot a week blast is more

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
every comment you make has been utter shite since you came here. I would be surprised if you can tie your own shoe laces

You can't pin a gram in a single 3cc cartridge a typical full shot is 2.5cc at 200mg or 500mg cruising

Anything you do above and beyond after that is blasting again these are relative terms and perspective matters that is mine. Keep it simple cruise is one shot a week blast is more

Reaction score
But yes if you blast taking 7g a week then yes cruising for you would be 1 gram a week. Again its all relative some consider a gram cruising. Freaking King Kamali said he is currently just taking a shot of test every other day and at 3950 and claims that is just his TRT cruising level. Says he would take a shot everyday when competing plus orals etc and that would be blasting for him. So yes its relative to what your normal dosages are

Reaction score
Guys that cruise at 200mg might blast at 800mg. So yes the day count matters whatever you put in your shot if you do it once a week is cruising if you do it 3-5 times a week you are blasting

Reaction score
Cruising just means you are taking it easy and blasting means you are going hard but its always relative to you there is no wrong amount to cruise or blast on as one mans blast is another mans cruise and vice versa

Reaction score
For my theoretical subject 500mg single compound would be cruising and blasting would be closer to 2mg multiple compounds

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
next time I want to blast I will just split my trt cruise dose over 5 days cause that’s all that matters. GARBAGE

Guys that cruise at 200mg might blast at 800mg. So yes the day count matters whatever you put in your shot if you do it once a week is cruising if you do it 3-5 times a week you are blasting

Reaction score
It is all that matters if you always fill the syringe who the **** is pinning themselves with a 1.5inch needle for a 1/2cc?

Reaction score
I am not taking a shot that is less than 2.5cc and havent in decades

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

Completely wrong.

Weekly dosage is how much you're taking in a week, frequency of injections doesn't matter.

And in the 2nd part of your comment, are you implying that 50mg EOD of Test Prop would be a blast, but 600 mg of Test Cyp in a single weekly shot is a cruise? Obviously not, I hope that highlights your error in terminology.

Reaction score
Frequency of injections is what is going to determine your weekly dosage almost everything anyone takes is 200mg some stuff is 100mg or 250mg but for the most part its all about the damn same and how much of it you take is determined by the volume you inject which is determined by frequency assuming you always fill the cartridge which anyone other than a sadist who just likes more shots would do

Reaction score
Everyone talking about x many milligrams with a spreadsheet is a fool how many shots per week are you taking that is it that is what matters

Reaction score
Everyone wants to talk how many milligrams they are taking of 5 different compounds pyramiding up and down just nonsense just tell someone how many CCs a week but assuming people who take multiple shots are taking 2.5 and just tell them how many shots no one needs a spreadsheet and calculus to figure out your cycle

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Frequency of injections is what is going to determine your weekly dosage almost everything anyone takes is 200mg some stuff is 100mg or 250mg but for the most part its all about the damn same and how much of it you take is determined by the volume you inject which is determined by frequency assuming you always fill the cartridge which anyone other than a sadist who just likes more shots would do

Wrong again if I wanna be weird I could squeeze 150 mg into 7 shots...would that be a blast??? No offense dude cuz you look the part but you're knowledge isn't really there...but that's ok this place will teach you! I hope you stick around

Reaction score
Again not wrong no one can be wrong on this as it is literally a matter of opinion. As stated previously only a ****ing noob shoots anything less than 2.5cc. As such shot is basically always going to be about 500mg after that its simply a matter of how many shots per week no need to keep fancy spreadsheets. So again 1 shot a week is cruising 5 shots is blasting

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I don’t ever shoot more than 1cc in a slin pin anymore, on a blast now that totals 3cc a week that’s taken mon wed fri so once again you full of shit.

Again not wrong no one can be wrong on this as it is literally a matter of opinion. As stated previously only a ****ing noob shoots anything less than 2.5cc. As such shot is basically always going to be about 500mg after that its simply a matter of how many shots per week no need to keep fancy spreadsheets. So again 1 shot a week is cruising 5 shots is blasting