New here

Reaction score
Hello people, thanks for reading me and for your help, I am a former rugby player from Argentina, I recently moved to California. I found this forum researching online, and I informed myself, since it is very different the way of doing things here. In my small town where I used to live things were not done online.I am looking for information on how to buy something decent here in the USA for my cycle, what things should I avoid and what recommendations would you give me when buying something. I appreciate your time and any information you can give me. Greetings!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome, Mr. Roboto.

Welcome to the US, although I’m not sure it’s a step up from your home country:) I’ve never been but it’s on my list.

My advice is thusly: steroids are illegal and you’ll need to form meaningful connections with likeminded people to find a hook-up that isn’t public and/or a scam.

Post up and make friends.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Hello people, thanks for reading me and for your help, I am a former rugby player from Argentina, I recently moved to California. I found this forum researching online, and I informed myself, since it is very different the way of doing things here. In my small town where I used to live things were not done online.I am looking for information on how to buy something decent here in the USA for my cycle, what things should I avoid and what recommendations would you give me when buying something. I appreciate your time and any information you can give me. Greetings!

Welcome Domo, and domo arigato for your introduction. There are various forums topics that might suit your inquiry. Also feel free to ask directly in the ongoing chat field.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, glad you joined!!!

Reaction score
Thank you for your answers. As I am new here I was thinking of getting back into the game and joining a club, to play rugby again and make friends, but because of the pandemic they are still closed. Thanks for the welcome messages, any tips or information you can provide I would appreciate it!

Reaction score
Yes, I am aware of the illegality of steroids. And regarding my country, unfortunately the situation is not the best :(, its economy and society is in decline, many people are leaving. I hope that does not happen in this country.

Reactions: Jin

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
- I like how you guys bumped a year old introduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New Threads