Gaining New Wisdom

Reaction score
First post. In my late 30's and have been in the gym circuit for sometime. Have basic knowledge of most things, but smart enough to know I still have a lot to learn. Looking at starting my first cycle, so trying to find a good place where I can draw from different user experiences. Said that before, so if and when I do is yet to be seen. If anything, always enjoy learning new techniques and tips on something that has been a part of my life for some time now. Overall I stay in the gym, and try to take care of my body as best as possible. Thanks and excited to read up on some posts.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Welcome brother... You've come to the right place. There are so many knowledgeable people here in various subjects of our hobby/sport. Look forward to seeing you around!

One word of advice... we all rib on each other a little here. Sometimes it's just out of fun... and other times it's out of concern for the person posting (i.e. health impact, etc).

We look out for each other here... so take these things with a grain of salt, and even join in, and you'll do well here. :D

Crom

Reaction score
BigD. Sup man? Welcome to the UG. There's hours of reading ahead in the steroid forums if that's what you're into. I've been getting lost in there lately. Enjoy your stay.

New Threads