Cardarine

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone... I recently acquired a bottle of cardarine for cycke support. I've never used it before. Any suggestions on how to know if it is legit? It has a slight taste. It is white color. Thank you in advance
Revita sarm

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone... I recently acquired a bottle of cardarine for cycke support. I've never used it before. Any suggestions on how to know if it is legit? It has a slight taste. It is white color. Thank you in advance
Revita sarm

Take it, and see if you feel like you can do cardio forever. That's the only way I know to test it besides sending it off to a lab analysis service.

Reaction score
I'd head over to r/sarmssourcetalk or some other similar forum and see if it's from a reputable source. I know that science.bio and chemyo are both legitimate. What brand is it, and do you have pictures?

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
I'd head over to r/sarmssourcetalk or some other similar forum and see if it's from a reputable source. I know that science.bio and chemyo are both legitimate. What brand is it, and do you have pictures?

That's a shit sub reddit full of idiots.

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
when in doubt, throw it out.

wait are we talking about leftovers?

Charger69

Reaction score
Take it, and see if you feel like you can do cardio forever. That's the only way I know to test it besides sending it off to a lab analysis service.

All of my tests are negative then.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Dylan g should come here so we can ridicule him for his stupid and shitty false info to sell his shitty sarms lol

Reaction score
I'd def agree, I just recommended it because they have a few verified sources listed on there. I wouldn't actually browse that sub for information besides sources, there's too much shilling and too many 15 year-olds asking if they're ready for their first cycle lmao

New Threads