DNP Source in US/Canada?

Reaction score
Hi there,
Used D's dnp many years ago (Dinitro) and hes been inactive for the past few years.

Anyone recommend any good sources in NA? I've been out of the loop for 3-4 years now..

Much appreciated!

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Got a kick out of your last post here in 2015 ... the one where some (other) guy was running 600mg DNP ed.

Welcome back.

Reaction score
hahaha i just read it too. The post right below mine after the poor guy kept taking 600...

Guys, I need your help. I am experiencing a fever. Right now it is 24 hours since I took 600mgs. Any suggestions?​

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey what’s wrong with 600mg/day!? Besides sweating your balls off. But all kidding aside, 600 is a lot but that’s my sweet spot to really feel lIke hell. DiNitro was great

samrooo77

Reaction score
Hey what’s wrong with 600mg/day!? Besides sweating your balls off. But all kidding aside, 600 is a lot but that’s my sweet spot to really feel lIke hell. DiNitro was great

I know a man who is running DNP at 800mg per day bro...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

samrooo77

Reaction score
nutraburn is a good and fiable source and very very cheap !

Dinitro and d-hack was the 2 best sources with nutraburn (nutraburn is now for me the best, I never test it but I read feedbacks of this source and it is fiable)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Hi there,
Used D's dnp many years ago (Dinitro) and hes been inactive for the past few years

I know this doesn't help you any just figured I would pass along the info. D announced his retirement years ago.

Reaction score
I think Nutra is the only one left standing at least from what I've seen. No complaints on my end about the quality of product, not the best though as the smoothest cycle I've ever had was using Scorpion's shit waaaay back in the day.

Reaction score
I think Nutra is the only one left standing at least from what I've seen. No complaints on my end about the quality of product, not the best though as the smoothest cycle I've ever had was using Scorpion's shit waaaay back in the day.
Nutra doesn't deliver to Canada. Any Canadian sources?

N

naomiosaka

Hi! I am looking for a source in the US as well. Where can I purchase Nutra and if possible, can I get some advice on dosage? This would be my first time using it, but I read through the sticky thread as well as looked up quite a bit of information where I could.

Basically, my plan is to start off on 200 mg assuming a capsule dosage of 100 mg. How long can I be on DNP? I've seen people claim 3 weeks as the max but can I go longer? Anyways, any help for a newbie would be greatly appreciated. I have big goals for this coming year and it seems like DNP is the way to go for me.

New Threads