Newbie here

Reaction score
Hey guys,

First time on the forum. I actually just discovered this site today. My first hour of lurking and I already gained quite a bit of knowledge so joining seemed the right move.

Little about myself, I'm 28 y/o with about 5 years of lifting experience. I've ran a couple sarms before(LGD-4033 and RAD-140) but as far as big boy gear I'm about to start my first cycle in a couple weeks here, which will be 500 test e per week for 10 weeks. I've definitely let my diet and workout routine slip this past month so I'm giving myself 2 weeks to get back into it, then starting the cycle.

Looking forward to meeting seasoned vets on the forum and growing with you guys.

Cheers!

ftf

Reaction score
Welcome. Glad to have you. Make sure you get baseline blood work done before you start your cycle.

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome. Great information and even better people here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground brother

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Bully, glad you found us!

Like FTF stated, don't forget pre cycle bloodwork, get that baseline of where your numbers are at, to compare to later. Catch a problem before it gets bad.

I'd also suggest picking up a home blood pressure monitor. They're pretty cheap, but a very useful tool if you're going to get into this. Definitely worth the investment.

Any questions, just ask. We have a great group of guys and ladies here.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lots of bullshit here. First time we’ve had Bullspit. Welcome.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Sounds like you’ve done a little homework.

Do you have your PCT and an AI on hand?

Crom

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! Tons of info and cool people on here. Enjoy your stay.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Welcome brother... tell us, what are your current stats, as well as your short term and long term goals?

Look forward to seeing you around. You'll find this is a good, knowledgeable, and tight knit community. Personally, I feel that the guys here genuinely care and look out for each other... that's what hooked me and got me to call this place "home".

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I didn't respond sooner. Works been crazy lately. (also I thought replies would go to my inbox and they dont)
To try and answer some of the questions. I do already have my baseline levels, I also have a Ai and pct on hand as well. I'll have to look into getting that blood pressure monitor but as far as stats go im currently 165, 5'9". (max weights TBD, I always work out solo and maxing is a little sketch)

My goal is to be a solid 170, look strong but be strong as well.

I'm hoping I can make some good progress in these 10 weeks and try to maintain majority of it for when I'm off cycle, especially since my connect recently went ghost and my other connect wants $110 a vial, but ill worry about that when the time comes.

Any way the community here seems pretty chill, and when I start this cycle I'll definitely be on here frequently for advise and knowledge. Appreciate the responses guys!