Legality question

Reaction score
Hey guys- question for you. I'm working on being scripted vials of test enanthate through my doc- however- the dosage would likely be very low (100mg tops). If I have a legitimate script for t200- would I legally be covered buying the equivalent through the "black market? (so I could increase my dose)"
Please delete if not appropriate but thanks in advance for any insights.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No, same if your dr prescribed you pain meds after a surgery. You feel you need more so you buy extra..:those aren’t prescribed to you and they are a legally controlled substance. Same goes for Test...dr Rx you 100mg/wk so you end up with a 200mg vial for the 2 weeks...having more than that wouldn’t be ideal. And if you’re just getting on it, dr is gonna want to run some tests to dial in dosage for you. Having a script is always a good thing tho. Could use the other stuff and always have your Rx bottle on hand.

OldeBull1

Reaction score
Your prescription is usually keyed to a specific product; being a controlled substance, controls are in place. A pharmacy fills a prescription and logs a specific bottle number. Anything other than that bottle is not prescribed, thus illegal.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Your prescription is usually keyed to a specific product; being a controlled substance, controls are in place. A pharmacy fills a prescription and logs a specific bottle number. Anything other than that bottle is not prescribed, thus illegal.

Exactly. Your vial will have the RX stickered right onto it. Good luck taking it off without it looking tattered.

Dunamis

Reaction score
If you get Test E from the dr you could always buy more Test E and supplement. But I agree with the advice above. Let the Dr get you balanced so you know what number will be your base line. Then if you feel like augmenting, blast between blood tests and ensure to throttle back in advance enough so that your numbers come back down. Don't follow my example. I totally didn't follow the above advice.....Good Luck!

-D

Reaction score
Got it. Thanks for all of the information guys. It’s greatly appreciated and makes total sense of course.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Your vial will have the RX stickered right onto it. Good luck taking it off without it looking tattered.

Mine does not but the box does. Guess I need to get a decapper so I can fill script bottles with UGL

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Mine does not but the box does. Guess I need to get a decapper so I can fill script bottles with UGL

I retract my statement then, I was wrong.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Decapper? How about just a 10 ml syringe and an 18g needle. How do you think guys with a script travel while running a cycle?

Last time I just took my ugl vials with me :32 (20):

Reaction score
Thanks again guys. I've already been popped once and am not looking for an encore. I suppose ill just have to work within my TRT doses.
Peter

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Last time I just took my ugl vials with me :32 (20):

did you take them on a plane ??? How did you do it . I live in the USA and I’m going to Colombia in December. How can I take my stuff with me ??

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just had them in the bottom of my dopp kit with my trt

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
did you take them on a plane ??? How did you do it . I live in the USA and I’m going to Colombia in December. How can I take my stuff with me ??

You'd better check Colombian law, it's their decision.

Ever see Locked Up Abroad?

Capthowdy

Reaction score
You'd better check Colombian law, it's their decision.

Ever see Locked Up Abroad?

lol no but judging by that title it doesn’t sound good . I have time to figure this out .

New Threads