Alpha Labs testobolin (Test E)

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I've seen decent ratings on it from most of the eroids type sites. There was a post in here about their anavar earlier and it seemed to be well supported. I'm new to finding a source so I want to cover all ground that I can so I don't inject myself with some bullshit.

Anyone got any info on this?

Thanks

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
No, I've never used it before.

Testosterone is easy to check with blood tests after 4 weeks though.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
No, I've never used it before.

Testosterone is easy to check with blood tests after 4 weeks though.

hey you think 4 weeks is enough for blood levels to be high enough to test ? I’m sure you will get something if the gear is real . I wait untill 8 weeks to tell full concentration. You think I’m going about this the wrong way ??

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
hey you think 4 weeks is enough for blood levels to be high enough to test ? I’m sure you will get something if the gear is real . I wait untill 8 weeks to tell full concentration. You think I’m going about this the wrong way ??

Depends upon the ester you use/half life. By the 4th half life, you're pretty much peaked.

Test E and C is 4-5 weeks and you're fine for bloodwork to see if it's legit.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Depends upon the ester you use/half life. By the 4th half life, you're pretty much peaked.

Test E and C is 4-5 weeks and you're fine for bloodwork to see if it's legit.

thanks for the info bro . I was waiting 8 weeks for long esters

Reaction score
Provided that anavar u get is lefit, it is not good to run alone. If legit 1 month use can crash ur test level to almost 0.
Then u get a lot of problems

Reaction score
Update on this shit. The test took a whole fucking month just to make it to america, then it got seized at customs. Don't buy from these dumbfucks they're full of shit

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Update on this shit. The test took a whole fucking month just to make it to america, then it got seized at customs. Don't buy from these dumbfucks they're full of shit
Risk of buying overseas. They can check whatever they want to.

Look for the Made In The USA label. 🇺🇸

Reaction score
Risk of buying overseas. They can check whatever they want to.

Look for the Made In The USA label.

Yeah that’s the shitty part, they had the made in America label, they seemed to have a pretty solid reputation on here but from what I experienced it must’ve been bullshit accounts boosting them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Threads