best canadian labs

Reaction score
what's your favourite lab in canada- personally i've had some positive experience with zentec. recently tried pereto and the test oil seems a bit thicker or something it injects slower and i can feel it a lot more. I'm cruising and doing shallow injections with little insulin pins (slin pins) -so it's still super chill, definitely can feel a little knot in my arm after though.

mostly tried them because I wanted to to MK-677 and see what the hype was about (it's fine i guess but mostly feel the hunger effects- only been about 3 and a half weeks though so we'll see.. anyway saw a post about a new pharma up for canada so i just wanted to see if you guys had experience with either of these or others you'd recommend!

thanks

Strikeclinch

Reaction score
Paretto genetec syn inno all good choices…….people talk shit about dracorex but I’ve seen guys get good results off it

Reaction score
what's your favourite lab in canada- personally i've had some positive experience with zentec. recently tried pereto and the test oil seems a bit thicker or something it injects slower and i can feel it a lot more. I'm cruising and doing shallow injections with little insulin pins (slin pins) -so it's still super chill, definitely can feel a little knot in my arm after though.

mostly tried them because I wanted to to MK-677 and see what the hype was about (it's fine i guess but mostly feel the hunger effects- only been about 3 and a half weeks though so we'll see.. anyway saw a post about a new pharma up for canada so i just wanted to see if you guys had experience with either of these or others you'd recommend!

thanks
I have used zentech a few times as well as nexgen I actually think they are the same place just colour the tabs differently. I have since switched to alpha pharmaceuticals. And I found zentech and nexgen not as good. I am however ordering anadrol from fusion today as it was recommended in here. So I will give that a shot.

Reaction score
I have used zentech a few times as well as nexgen I actually think they are the same place just colour the tabs differently. I have since switched to alpha pharmaceuticals. And I found zentech and nexgen not as good. I am however ordering anadrol from fusion today as it was recommended in here. So I will give that a shot.
I tried them all, nothing good as faer I tried few years ago , no idea what happened to them ,

Reaction score
I tried them all, nothing good as faer I tried few years ago , no idea what happened to them ,
i know i tried nexgen when i was 21 and had massive gains from the products and again later in my 20's but the last 2-3 batches were garbage. i switched to zentech and same thing tablets were sweet and no real results so i gave alpha a try and i liked the results. musclegear was good aswell havent tried them in years tho

Reaction score
Jet, ace, are the ones I'm currently using, genetic is good too
I know pareto got busted but I also know a site got shut down about a month ago, did any other labs fall down with it?

Reaction score

thanks
i used Zentec after i realized Nexgen fell off than i found out Zen and Nexgen are close friends. so i stopped using both and went to Alphapharmacuticals. my opinion is Alpha is better from resulta i had pre injury

Reaction score
Anybody conducted any business with Deus Pharmaceuticals, Growth Guys or Apexa Labs?

Reaction score
I've been recommended to not use any of those by quite a few people lol

Reaction score
Bump
What is the consensus Canadian source? Currently thinking Deus Pharma.

Reaction score
i used Zentec after i realized Nexgen fell off than i found out Zen and Nexgen are close friends. so i stopped using both and went to Alphapharmacuticals. my opinion is Alpha is better from resulta i had pre injury
I made 1 purchase from zenec for deca. I had bloodwork done and my t levels were good. I want to buy some Tren from them but was hoping to come across reviews which is pretty scarce. I was using Pareto . I liked there Tren but there gone. I had one bad batch out of 3 I purchased from Pareto though. The 2 I had were really good .