Gw-50515????? Info

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alright guys,
if you havent heard of GW 50515, it has been nicknamed ''exercise in a bottle''.
No more often than not these things are WAY over hyped and we all move on BUT i have 2 bottles of this and am thinking i will give it a shot.

I am clueless of real dosing, and or a bodyweight dose and there isnt that much info out there yet.
I have been in touch with Spongy on this as well as diet but i would liek to hear all info good and bad, as well as proposed cycles.

I have no issues being the guinea pig.

lemme kno guys

M

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Which company did you get it from?

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The proper dose should be 5mg everyday, thats what Ive seen people run it at.

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Extreme peptide

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What did they see with it?

Z

Zeek

Hi Manny Welcome to SI brother!!

The gw stuff i did run and I will be straight with you. It is good for a natural athlete for an enhanced athlete it is shit.

Sorry to be so blunt but that Is what I felt about it.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for popping in zeek, I knew you'd have an opinion as well!

The gw stuff i did run and I will be straight with you. It is good for a natural athlete for an enhanced athlete it is shit.

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

No apologies need my friend,
i am here to get straight answers!

Great board btw!!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it will help you burn fat. it works. Its not going to build muscle or give any strength like osta will but it does help fatburning.

Z

Zeek

it will help you burn fat. it works. Its not going to build muscle or give any strength like osta will but it does help fatburning.

The man uses steroids and most likely hgh would a product like this really make sense to add into a program when you are already utilizing the best of the best?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes and no.

I work for many other companies elsewhere, so i see complete newbs who know nothing all the time. in you look in logs on GW 80-90% of ppl burned a good amount of fat while on it. I also feel/think that these in-experienced individuals also have shit diets, which would make me think the GW is pretty potent.

But i am also assuming these random dudes eat micky D's 1-2x a wk, drink fri/sat, etc etc and they do lean out quite well for how much time/energy/effort they put in.

I dont know how it will work with someone using GH/test/etc cuz ive never really ran into it.

Ive used GW twice, well really only once cuz i gave the rest to the lady friend (once she heard is uses fat for energy/fuel it was all over) and i had decent results.

i think as long as your above 10% the GW will work, clearly if you were 14-18% it would be a lot better fat loss wise cuz you have more to burn.

once you hit 10% you could switch over to s4, its very androgenic and will also strip the fat off and boost strength. similar to proviron IMO

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The man uses steroids and most likely hgh would a product like this really make sense to add into a program when you are already utilizing the best of the best?

I say yes. Osta while on test only was way better than just test only. And in PCT it was like I wasn't in PCT. I love sarms

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DAMMIT THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS BOARD! I've sworn of peps and research so many times it's ridiculous, then you guys come on here and give me reasons to maybe give it one more shot. Manny, I may run this alongside you so we can compare results since your cycle is going to be very different than mine.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From everything I've read this would be great for an endurance athlete. Nearly every log I've seen reports a noticeable difference in endurance and fairly signifigant fat loss.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My issue with the fat loss is that most logs I have read indicate that participants changed their diets specifically for fat loss... So the question becomes was it the GW or was it the diet?

That being said Manny knows his body very well and I trust that he will be able to distinguish between fat loss from diet and fat loss from GW. Definitely looking forward to follow up on this.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My issue with the fat loss is that most logs I have read indicate that participants changed their diets specifically for fat loss... So the question becomes was it the GW or was it the diet?

That being said Manny knows his body very well and I trust that he will be able to distinguish between fat loss from diet and fat loss from GW. Definitely looking forward to follow up on this.
I agree. You also don't know if its from the increased capacity for cardio.

I wonder about its value with tren to counter its detrimental cardio effects.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Apparently I gave Zeek a heart attack by saying I'd run it alongside you... I may just do it anyway to give my Pops trouble ;)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I think you can differentiate. I started a diet with you and it was going great. Very satisfied. Then I added rips. Whoa!!! And consider how little we've tweaked it. In fact we added carbs on training days.

Get Some

Reaction score
I've never once seen this as GW 50515...only GW 1516 and GW 50516

It works on slow twitch muscle fibers, which is not beneficial for bodybuilders. However, it has been shown to burn fat.

New Threads