Kings Labs: Not Really a Validate Review IMO

Dunamis

Reaction score
So I got the Roid Test and tested both my Test Cyp and Test Prop. Both are 50mL vials. To say that the results are frustrating is an understatement. I followed the directions to the T. From what I see both Vial As seem to indicate correctly but Vial Bs are a joke. Vial Bs look identical and both turn the same damn color under a UV Light. Who knows what I have at this point? LOL!

The 2 vials with the plastic tops are Test Cyp. The 2 vials that do not have plastic tops are Test Prop.

Test.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Curious why you’d buy a 50ml to test instead of a smaller amount.

Dunamis

Reaction score
My eyes were bigger than my muscles? No Idea, dude. I don't have a good response. LOL! Price for the amount looked good, maybe. I had the test cyp/prop for a while. Just got the Roid Test yesterday

Reactions: Jin

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Reminds me of those old 50 ml bottles of Ganabol.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most Mexican Vet gear was 50ml back in the day

Capthowdy

Reaction score
So I got the Roid Test and tested both my Test Cyp and Test Prop. Both are 50mL vials. To say that the results are frustrating is an understatement. I followed the directions to the T. From what I see both Vial As seem to indicate correctly but Vial Bs are a joke. Vial Bs look identical and both turn the same damn color under a UV Light. Who knows what I have at this point? LOL!

The 2 vials with the plastic tops are Test Cyp. The 2 vials that do not have plastic tops are Test Prop.

View attachment 11984

i have the roid test as well and have tested it on many products . I am still no expert . To many compounds come up with the same colors . Also I forget who it was but someone from this board made a good point about the roid test . No lab uses this to test gear . There’s legit nothing to back up these results if they are even legit or not. I am using a test cyp right now that I got from an online source. It tested fine with roid test . I am getting blood done in another 3 weeks. Then I’ll know for sure . Where ever you got those 50ml bottles I’ve seen other post about them. I’m curious to see if they are any good .

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
My level from one week of 500mg test cyp 50ml vial kinglabs

Untitled.png

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
how can your levels be that high after only 1 week on test ?????

Half life is ~7 days... besides, it's not like it takes 2-3 weeks before it starts elevating your test. It starts working immediately upon injection.

Here are my results at the end of week 2 from my own personal brew of test-e, dosage was 500mg/week. Its not that far off from Eazy's numbers, and I bet he probably has similar numbers if he were to get his blood work done at the end of week 2 or 3.

Screenshot-20210507-160115.jpg

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
what's normal?

Your results are normal considering it was only 1 week. Even then, everyone will have slightly different results due to metabolizing the ester slightly differently, having different levels of SHBG, etc.

So your testosterone results are atypical IMO when considering all of that.

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Your results are normal considering it was only 1 week. Even then, everyone will have slightly different results due to metabolizing the ester slightly differently, having different levels of SHBG, etc.

So your testosterone results are atypical IMO when considering all of that.

let me make sure I get this . After 1 week of being on test e or c your levels would be this high ??? When I get bloods done to check gear I was waiting 8 weeks . I don’t have time to wait for bullshit like that lol . If I can do it after a week that would make things a lot easier . I have an appointment for blood in 3 weeks to check the stuff I am on. I feel like it’s under dosed .

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
let me make sure I get this . After 1 week of being on test e or c your levels would be this high ??? When I get bloods done to check gear I was waiting 8 weeks . I don’t have time to wait for bullshit like that lol . If I can do it after a week that would make things a lot easier . I have an appointment for blood in 3 weeks to check the stuff I am on. I feel like it’s under dosed .

You don't have to wait... though personally I don't like getting bloods done until at least 2 half lives have passed. This would be roughly 2 weeks in the case of test-c or test-e.

Some people like to wait until 4 half lives have passed, as this is pretty much guaranteed to provide peak serum values, but I don't like waiting that long.... and it's not really necessary IMO.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Reviews are too mixed with this lab for me, plus, what if the carrier oil doesn't mesh with you? Then you are left to throw away 40+ ml of test. No thanks.
The bloods posted in this thread do look good though.

Reaction score
how can your levels be that high after only 1 week on test ?????

I get trt through V.A. and they give me 200mg test cyp every two weeks. Not much but its free for me. In any case i took a shot two day before having my levels tested and it was 1795. They took my off because that was obviously high. I tried explaining that I just took a shot. So I had to wait another 6 months for next round of testing. Now I make sure I font take any about 3-4 weeks before testing.

Reaction score
Bro I think u can use it and do testosterone level bloodtest. Anyway tp and tc are not expensive product. I recommend u get made in molvovia, cambodia brand. Those 2 countries are legit because factory is legal in speacial economics area. China raws maker are being cracked down so raws has very high shortage

New Threads