Younger chicks at the gym

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Don't have this issue but my training and personality isn't something that has women trying to talk to me. They enjoy watching me lift but I don't give off a come talk to me vibe. I give off a more, try to talk to me and I'll beat you with a 45lbs plate vibe.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Don't have this issue but my training and personality isn't something that has women trying to talk to me. They enjoy watching me lift but I don't give off a come talk to me vibe. I give off a more, try to talk to me and I'll beat you with a 45lbs plate vibe.

@brotherIron, you are a little scary looking in terms of size and demeanor....

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Zero problems where we train, they run around and fluff upon the mirror but never bother me..

headphones in , hat down, bend in the bar and working my ass off. I have no time for their bullshit and I ooze it to just leave me the **** alone

Reaction score
I wouldn't be complaining about the views in the gym today. When I started working out it was in a concrete room about the size of a bedroom in the basement of the local Y. That's the only place there was. No "health" clubs, girls in tights, or mirrors. There was no heat or ac, no windows, a rack with a few dumbbells, a small bench, and what today would pass for a home made pull down "lat" cable. You worked out in grey sweats. No females of course it was the Y. Weight lifting in those days was not looked upon very kindly at all. You were considered somewhat mentally ill. My only salvation at the Y was that they did have one Olympic bar and platform. Now the next chapter in my workout life got more interesting. When I discovered Vic Tanny, joined up, and went along for the ride. That is another story. LOL. IMO, enjoy all you can. The co-ed fitness world today is fantastic. I wish some hot 20 something would flirt with me. My wife would get a kick out of it too! We all want to remember the good old days. But the good old days are today. Enjoy it while you can because one day those will be your memories.

Crom

Reaction score

Now there are talkers , always are. Some guys come in there just to be social. I see it all the time. I try to stay low. I have a daytime ex con buddy I lift with , and if I have to lift nights it's with my large powerlifting buddy.

Those two are pretty much kryptonite .

Crom

Reaction score
This is exactly why I built my own gym. I can’t handle it. I’m not a cheater, but I don’t want to be tempted either cause I’m horny AF. I flee from that crap. I don’t even look at them.
I believe whoredom is pure immaturity. I think it’s disgusting and pathetic. The most selfish thing you could do.
be careful brother and thank you for posting this.

Was talking to my buddy last night. He said he's getting sick of it and wants to build his own place. We live in a small town, a lot of retired military here. Many of these guys brought home wives from Europe and Asia. So, if the young ladies aren't on meth they tend to be pretty hot looking.

Your reply was spot on and you said exactly what I wanted to say.

Crom

Reaction score
This is just him humble bragging.... "Hey guys, hot chick digs me!!!" :32 (17):

Honestly, if I were single I wouldn't even mention it.

Crom

Reaction score
I wouldn't be complaining about the views in the gym today. When I started working out it was in a concrete room about the size of a bedroom in the basement of the local Y. That's the only place there was. No "health" clubs, girls in tights, or mirrors. There was no heat or ac, no windows, a rack with a few dumbbells, a small bench, and what today would pass for a home made pull down "lat" cable. You worked out in grey sweats. No females of course it was the Y. Weight lifting in those days was not looked upon very kindly at all. You were considered somewhat mentally ill. My only salvation at the Y was that they did have one Olympic bar and platform. Now the next chapter in my workout life got more interesting. When I discovered Vic Tanny, joined up, and went along for the ride. That is another story. LOL. IMO, enjoy all you can. The co-ed fitness world today is fantastic. I wish some hot 20 something would flirt with me. My wife would get a kick out of it too! We all want to remember the good old days. But the good old days are today. Enjoy it while you can because one day those will be your memories.

I talked to an old YMCA lifter a few weeks back. Said he still has a group of old lifters from that time he meets with once a year. He was a powerlifter though not much into bodybuilding.

Crom

Reaction score
What's the address of your gym? Asking for a friend. :32 (20):

So at my gym. You know - the magical hole in the wall. Honestly , it's just a shitty gym. We have a lot of female competitors.

Their pictures line the walls of the place. I'd be glad to snap a pic of some and post it. Lol

They all claim natty too. Natural comps. :p

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only people we ever hear this shlt from are people not paying enough attention to their workouts ... consider it a compliment and up your workout intensity significantly ... any dude who seriously workouts gets this type of attention ...

My wife and kids have pointed out to me that some girls had been checking me out. I didn’t even notice them. They pointed it out to me later and I laughed. All scrawny ass bony chicks. My wife is 5’3” and 148lbs with a phat ass and thighs and 32H up top. No wonder I didn’t notice the others

Crom

Reaction score
My wife and kids have pointed out to me that some girls had been checking me out. I didn’t even notice them. They pointed it out to me later and I laughed. All scrawny ass bony chicks. My wife is 5’3” and 148lbs with a phat ass and thighs and 32H up top. No wonder I didn’t notice the others

Yessir. I need some handlebars. Don't likem scrawny.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score

Well you’ve made some awesome improvements and as a result show in your character and confidence which is why they are noticing you.

lfod14

Reaction score
Same shit here man, I'm 40 but like to think I pass for low 30's, definitely get attention from the girls in their 20's. Equally as fun as it is complete torture!

New Threads