Younger chicks at the gym

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I wouldn't be complaining about the views in the gym today. When I started working out it was in a concrete room about the size of a bedroom in the basement of the local Y. That's the only place there was. No "health" clubs, girls in tights, or mirrors. There was no heat or ac, no windows, a rack with a few dumbbells, a small bench, and what today would pass for a home made pull down "lat" cable. You worked out in grey sweats. No females of course it was the Y. Weight lifting in those days was not looked upon very kindly at all. You were considered somewhat mentally ill. My only salvation at the Y was that they did have one Olympic bar and platform. Now the next chapter in my workout life got more interesting. When I discovered Vic Tanny, joined up, and went along for the ride. That is another story. LOL. IMO, enjoy all you can. The co-ed fitness world today is fantastic. I wish some hot 20 something would flirt with me. My wife would get a kick out of it too! We all want to remember the good old days. But the good old days are today. Enjoy it while you can because one day those will be your memories.

Did you start training at the same YMCA that I did? Maybe 20' x 30', 15 -20 sweaty asked dudes, nobody wearing shirts, dumbells all over the floor, and maybe once every couple months somebody would clean the mirror in front if the squat rack when you couldn't see yourself anymore for all the snot accumulation.

Seriously fellas, I'm reading this and don't see what the problem is. Enjoy the view. If you're in a relationship and concerned you can't control yourself you've got bigger issues than training. Seriously. If you don't have the kind of self control and integrity to not act on your urges maybe you should not be in a relationship or find another gym. Enjoy the show and focus on your training.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
God I love the girls at the gym. Young ones and the cougars. Definitely gives me extra motivation. And yes it’s tempting but at the end of the day I have a family that I love. If I were a single guy then that would be different. They do make it very hard to ignore. Saw this one girl today with her ass sticking out and showing her 6 pack like wtf girl I’m trying to focus!

Like others have stated though I keep my head down, music on full blast and make no eye contact.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I never have that problem but I also don't pay attention to the other fuks in the gym.

She could fuk herself with the lat pulldown bar and would even know anything until I tried to use it and it was stuck in her snatch.

The only people I notice is the ones in my way.

Outside of the gym, I always get stares. Sometimes from the girl, sometimes from the dude with her that is likely either terrified or trying to see who their girl is looking at.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I never have that problem but I also don't pay attention to the other fuks in the gym.

She could fuk herself with the lat pulldown bar and would even know anything until I tried to use it and it was stuck in her snatch.

The only people I notice is the ones in my way.

Outside of the gym, I always get stares. Sometimes from the girl, sometimes from the dude with her that is likely either terrified or trying to see who their girl is looking at.

Or he might be an admirer; which I know won’t flatter you...

Reaction score
so at my gym. You know - the magical hole in the wall. Honestly , it's just a shitty gym. We have a lot of female competitors.

Their pictures line the walls of the place. I'd be glad to snap a pic of some and post it. Lol

they all claim natty too. Natural comps. :p

pics please!

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ass always gives my workouts a boost. Just enjoy the view and keep on lifting.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
Show her that thread were you write homo erotic fan fiction about that gym goon and she won't bother you any more.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I dont have this problem. Same age as you and I pretty much look my age. No one under 30 even looks twice at me. Now I do get some in the late 30s to late 40s range that give some looks.
Married or in a relationship. How do you coup with this shit?

I'm currently 45 y/o, granted I look a lot younger so I tend to get approached pretty often. This younger lady about 22 - 24 keeps flirting with me. This girl is gorgeous. About 5'6 great face and body. 8 out of 10 easy. Her dad goes to the gym and is kinda jacked (A scary older dude; about 60.) I keep trying to ignore her. But anywhere I move in the gym she follows me.

Today I moved to do some skull crushers, she followed me and started do stiff legged deads with dumbbells right in front of the mirror. It was visual torture. She was even checking her ass afterward and softly chucking.

Anyway, I'm going to keep trying to ignore this lady. I've been married 20 years. I honestly think she's getting a kick out of acting like this.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Now I guess it also depends on how happily married you are and if it is an open marriage. You probably wouldn't be posting this though if you were unhappy or had an open marriage cuz you probably would have already had this girls head in the pillow and ass in the air.
Married or in a relationship. How do you coup with this shit?

I'm currently 45 y/o, granted I look a lot younger so I tend to get approached pretty often. This younger lady about 22 - 24 keeps flirting with me. This girl is gorgeous. About 5'6 great face and body. 8 out of 10 easy. Her dad goes to the gym and is kinda jacked (A scary older dude; about 60.) I keep trying to ignore her. But anywhere I move in the gym she follows me.

Today I moved to do some skull crushers, she followed me and started do stiff legged deads with dumbbells right in front of the mirror. It was visual torture. She was even checking her ass afterward and softly chucking.

Anyway, I'm going to keep trying to ignore this lady. I've been married 20 years. I honestly think she's getting a kick out of acting like this.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just had a young lady flirt with me in the gym telling me how she liked my muscles and going on about how heavy I lift.
Did I enjoy it? Yes
Will I ruin my marriage over it? No
The End

Reaction score
I'm new here and not trying to be a dick but this is a problem why exactly?

In all honesty though you can do all of whats been suggested, but its likely to just make her more determined lol

Good luck

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Here's your fix Crom. Eat 6 deviled eggs one hour before you go to the gym. Then you can surround yourself with a methane force field which no means of flirtation known to man can penetrate.

Problem solved. I accept Venmo and Cashapp.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Pull the brim on your hat low,
Crank up the tunes
And conquer wht you set out to do!!
Focus on mind to muscle, not ass!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Upon leaving the gym today ... I've come up with the solution for those of you who easily distracted by the young beautiful women literally throwing themselves on you guys who so awesome that you cannot be resisted ... try going to the gym at 5am ... there will be no one there who is not deadly serious about their workouts ... problem solved ...

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
This thread makes me think about this old Chris Rock bit. This whole clip is funny. the 2:00 mark is where he talks about commitment vs. new pussy.

Crom

Reaction score
This thread makes me think about this old Chris Rock bit. This whole clip is funny. the 2:00 mark is where he talks about commitment vs. new pussy.

New pussy can't cook!

Can't believe this thread is still living.

Crom

Reaction score
Pull the brim on your hat low,
Crank up the tunes
And conquer wht you set out to do!!
Focus on mind to muscle, not ass!

Damn right . I killed it today. Exhausted.

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
Flirting is a fun game. If one of the other is taken you don't take it any further its totally a normal and healthy thing.