New guy damo 1983

Reaction score
Hey guys
Im 38
65kg soaking wet
Been training for roughly 2 years now
Went through a bad depression stage(relationship breakdown)
Dropped to a horrible 53kg
Decided to turn my life around and found peace and enjoyment at the gym, i found guys genuinely wanted to help me and gave my confidence back,
One guy i was training with started me on 1ml of test-e250 per week and my weight gain started not long after

Im now starting on
1ml test-e250 pw
1ml deca200 pw
Dbol10mg x4 per day
Will be running 2-3 cycles

My question is on the test i am gaining weight while pushing myself training but not really getting any size

My goal is to be around 80-85kg and have some shape to my frame

Have i chosen the right combination to build some muscle on my frame?? And to much or to little of what ill be using,

Any help would be awsome as i dont know anyone to ask advise

Cheers guys

ftf

Reaction score
Well... Welcome to the forum. If you spend some time here every day reading you will learn a lot. If you post your workouts and participate in others threads you will make friends. If you show people you have a good diet plan Snake might even talk to you.
How tall are you at 65kg?

Reaction score
Cheers mate i will be reading as much as i can, hopefully someone may guide me in my journey

ftf

Reaction score
I'll tell you what I know (mistakes I made).
Get blood work BEFORE you start using AAS. You need this.
Begin with the end in mind, meaning have your PCT stuff in hand along with an AI just in case and know when you will end your cycle.
Have your diet in order first as it is the most important part of your program.
Study up on HCG and decide for yourself if you want to keep your balls at full size while using Test.

That's everything I know about steroids, not even enough to make a pamphlet.

Reaction score
Cheers mate, all the info i can get is much appreciated, i have recently done bloods and everything is back to normal now after 18 weeks on test early last year

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG Damo.

In my opinion, drugs shouldn't have been what you chose, but the cat is out of the bag I guess.

My question is on the test i am gaining weight while pushing myself training but not really getting any size

I'm taking this to mean that you're getting a little fluffy, but not adding any muscle size.

This leads me to believe that both your training and nutrition are sub par. Perhaps we should talk about that and not your drug choices.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
***I moved the last few responses to your other thread, and moved that thread over to Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion.

More people will see it over there, this thread is just an introduction.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
you way better than jin at this

***I moved the last few responses to your other thread, and moved that thread over to Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion.

More people will see it over there, this thread is just an introduction.

Reactions: Jin

Crom

Reaction score
I'll tell you what I know (mistakes I made).
Get blood work BEFORE you start using AAS. You need this.
Begin with the end in mind, meaning have your PCT stuff in hand along with an AI just in case and know when you will end your cycle.
Have your diet in order first as it is the most important part of your program.
Study up on HCG and decide for yourself if you want to keep your balls at full size while using Test.

That's everything I know about steroids, not even enough to make a pamphlet.

Ftf dropping that fatherly advice. Not even enough to make a pamphlet. :32 (18):

Crom

Reaction score
Hey guys
Im 38
65kg soaking wet
Been training for roughly 2 years now
Went through a bad depression stage(relationship breakdown)
Dropped to a horrible 53kg
Decided to turn my life around and found peace and enjoyment at the gym, i found guys genuinely wanted to help me and gave my confidence back,
One guy i was training with started me on 1ml of test-e250 per week and my weight gain started not long after

Im now starting on
1ml test-e250 pw
1ml deca200 pw
Dbol10mg x4 per day
Will be running 2-3 cycles

My goal is to be around 80-85kg and have some shape to my frame

Have i chosen the right combination to build some muscle on my frame?? And to much or to little of what ill be using,

Any help would be awsome as i dont know anyone to ask advise

Cheers guys

Damo! Welcome to the UG! I see you have a ped protocol. Could you tell us what your diet and training are like?

Are you eating enough to fuel growth? Are you training hard with intensity.

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Wepcome to the UG. Lots to learn here. If you are gaining weight, it will eventually show. Keep plugging away.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome!
Diet info missing for your question

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG.

headed over to the other thread to see the diet.

New Threads