First time issue

Oldbastard

Reaction score
I’ve been on some forum since internet began, I have never until now baffled .
im 55 , had hip replacement took 6 month of cycle.
don’t drink don’t smoke since child hate processed food , 45 years of exercise. My favorite foods are lean meats and leafy greens . In fact anything and everything documented to help liver I do by habit . I have done cycles, but take months off, never had liver enzymes off . I wonder if high dose Tylenol ibuprofen can cause . Before hip replacement my enzymes elevated. I lost 30 pounds on doc approved diet . I still exercise never drink ever never smoke . So I’m wanting simple cycle but yesterday liver more elevated. Can one do minimal test / hgh with like milk thistle nac and resolve . Anyone , imagine first desperate question because I’m person did naturally all right . Though I did many cycles but never long or mega once orals , or would anadrol inject still hurt liver. Any tricks or just use tonics retake in month

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
High doses of tylenol and ibuprofen can definitely damage the liver. What kind of dosages are you talking about? I have had good luck with liver support supplements while on cycle in the past at least keeping enzymes at a 'reasonable' level (which is subjective I guess). I try to be very careful with ibuprofen and naproxen as well as tylenol.

Oldbastard

Reaction score
High doses of tylenol and ibuprofen can definitely damage the liver. What kind of dosages are you talking about? I have had good luck with liver support supplements while on cycle in the past at least keeping enzymes at a 'reasonable' level (which is subjective I guess). I try to be very careful with ibuprofen and naproxen as well as tylenol.
1600 day Motrin 1500 Tylenol I can’t do opioids is that it ...I got tudca livercare try but , I got labs during layoff when I cycle in past no problems crazy

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Should inrefrain Fromorals , low dose test hgh been year lol

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
1600 day Motrin 1500 Tylenol I can’t do opioids is that it ...I got tudca livercare try but , I got labs during layoff when I cycle in past no problems crazy

If you take this every day, then yes I would expect my liver enzymes to be elevated.

Reactions: DF

Oldbastard

Reaction score
If it's for chronic pain relief, is marijuana/edibles an option?

in fortunately I get seizures from even little . Imagine in 1999 I took my staffing out for team building activity to bar lol day my trusty mental health staff ., nights strippers and back then I was not old bastard . They teased me saying I looked like Lorenzo Lamas or “ I can’t believe it’s not butter “ Fabio. Only I was bodybuilding bad ass version. They got me so drunk the 7 beautiful Chicks carried me out tucked kr in their home , the rest was black out lol

i can not smoke in fact I woke up naked clothing washed

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
TUDCA has been shown to help with livers damaged from chronic NSAID use and alcohol abuse, it brings the enzyme values down.

Cardarine also does this fairly well... but there's a risk profile associated with it. I feel the risk is either low or unknown, which is contrary to what people who like to refer to a certain heavily flawed study. Go investigate and decide if this is a tool you would like to try.

There are other supplements as well... but they are typical and you are likely familiar with them already.

If you don't mind me asking, why the chronic and heavy NSAID use? I'm guessing you're suffering from some kind of chronic pain or inflammation?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Also, when you say liver values are elevated... what kind of AST and ALT numbers are we talking?

Oldbastard

Reaction score
TUDCA has been shown to help with livers damaged from chronic NSAID use and alcohol abuse, it brings the enzyme values down.

Cardarine also does this fairly well... but there's a risk profile associated with it. I feel the risk is either low or unknown, which is contrary to what people who like to refer to a certain heavily flawed study. Go investigate and decide if this is a tool you would like to try.

There are other supplements as well... but they are typical and you are likely familiar with them already.

If you don't mind me asking, why the chronic and heavy NSAID use? I'm guessing you're suffering from some kind of chronic pain or inflammation?
Post hip replacement surgery

New Threads