Equipoise effects on endurance

OldeBull1

Reaction score
Increasing endurance through increased RBC production is a well talked about benefit from equipoise. For those with first hand experience, what was that endurance increase like? What would be the lowest effective dosage and optimal dosage?
Would occasionally boosting TRT with a low dose (say 200mg?) run be beneficial (work capacity vs anabolic)?
Thank you.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm going to keep this brief. It does work for endurance, so much so that I find it hard to keep up my intensity at the gym because my recovery was so good.

With that said, EQ also outcompetes testosterone for aromatase, and converts to estrone instead of estradiol. This is bad, as we will suffer all the side effects common with low E2. In addition, EQ has the ability to act as an AI through the ATD pathway. So, double whammy.

Not everyone will be effected in this way. For example, 10 years ago I never had e2 issues while using equipoise. But I recently tried stacking it on test and it tanked my E2 to 5pg/ml.

What is your goal for using EQ? It's your decision on whether you want to roll the dice... but if it's just endurance that you want then there are other compounds out there that will do it without risk of crashing your E2.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Increasing endurance through increased RBC production is a well talked about benefit from equipoise. For those with first hand experience, what was that endurance increase like? What would be the lowest effective dosage and optimal dosage?
Would occasionally boosting TRT with a low dose (say 200mg?) run be beneficial (work capacity vs anabolic)?
Thank you.
EQ is not a compound I would add to augment TRT.

The positive endurance effects of increased RBC are not permanent. Chronically being increased is only a health risk.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I last did EQ in 2018 in my 40s.... My RBC was still high 12 weeks and one blood donation later.

When I was in my late 20s, I loved the stuff...

OldeBull1

Reaction score
What is your goal for using EQ? It's your decision on whether you want to roll the dice... but if it's just endurance that you want then there are other compounds out there that will do it without risk of crashing your E2.

I'm thinking about a mild blast, something to augment 200mg Test C. I don't want to go higher than that if I can help it, due to oily skin and acne. My understanding is that EQ might be kinder on the skin.
I like the idea of a slow steady milder cycle or blast, I like the idea of increased work capacity and recovery.
Perhaps Deca would be a better alternative for a slow and steady, low side effect, feel good boost?

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
So this is not BBing. You want a little extra pep in your step, as well as at the gym, and incr capacity/recovery beyond what 200mgTest is already achieving? umm.. let's see

*medically you probably would find yourself very happy taking LD Wellbutrin/buproprion maybe 150 ER, plus...
Anavar 25-50mg ed. (id take a bet on this one).

*Dbol is better than Test in terms of "feel good boost"..due to its effects on GABA; EQ is among the worst, many complain of anxiety.

*Androgens in general inc DA, hence a LD SSRI is often a helpful balance, maybe 10mg Escitalopram for added added calm, happiness.

*Nandrolone beats Eq for sure and was used as a Male HRT for many years before Bioidentical T became the SOC. With a LD, you are less likely, but not immune to typical SE's.
Unlike the drying effects of EQ as explained, well I might add, ND tends to bloat and make you slightly more sensitive to Estro related sides. that said, many would notice nothing.
Best,
MuscleMedicineMD

OldeBull1

Reaction score
So this is not BBing. You want a little extra pep in your step, as well as at the gym, and incr capacity/recovery beyond what 200mgTest is already achieving? umm.. let's see

*medically you probably would find yourself very happy taking LD Wellbutrin/buproprion maybe 150 ER, plus...
Anavar 25-50mg ed. (id take a bet on this one).

*Dbol is better than Test in terms of "feel good boost"..due to its effects on GABA; EQ is among the worst, many complain of anxiety.

*Androgens in general inc DA, hence a LD SSRI is often a helpful balance, maybe 10mg Escitalopram for added added calm, happiness.

*Nandrolone beats Eq for sure and was used as a Male HRT for many years before Bioidentical T became the SOC. With a LD, you are less likely, but not immune to typical SE's.
Unlike the drying effects of EQ as explained, well I might add, ND tends to bloat and make you slightly more sensitive to Estro related sides. that said, many would notice nothing.
Best,
MuscleMedicineMD

Doc, thank you for a thorough answer. You bring value with you, sir.

Reaction score
There is a reason they give it to thorough bred race horses

New Threads