S4 experience

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone gonna share? I am thinking I'd like to give it a whirl. Start talking please!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've taken it after pct. I thought it did a good job.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Herm at what dose did u take it and did it effect ur gains after pct.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to think. I ran it at 5 on two off because of the vision issue. I really didn't have issues when running it like that. It actually helped keep gains.

Reaction score
Running at 50mg/day for about a little under 6 weeks now, Vision issues are annoying but don't kill me, So i didnt see a need to do 5 on 2 off etc, I'm only using to sustain as much strength as possible on this cut. Have been cutting for the 6 weeks and am down 10ish lbs and have almost exactly the same strength on probably half the lifts, Have gone up on every other lift.

I haven't seen bloods yet but have read here and there it is very mildly suppresive. I'm getting bloods done in 2 weeks before first cycle, Will post a review of my 8 weeks on S4 then.

Overall I would say fuck yeah man, If you're cutting without a cycle or just simply trying to lean out I would use it, I can't give any input on dosing any higher than 50mg/d though. I've seen some logs online where guys eat at maintenance and lose BF% and gain a tremendous amount of str, Similar to a low run of test!

EDIT** I also believe my source is a little underdosed as I've read from some other forums / logs, But hell it's still doing the job!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I hear the vision issues is everything's tented yellow.

I looked into S4 for pct myself but decided against it as from what I've read it is suppressive even though it's mild I didn't want to have any added troubles. Have either of you ran S4 and ostarane? Wondering how they compare.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah the yellow vision I know about. Kinda appeals to me for some reason lol

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well its more like in the mornings when it was dark out. I'd be driving and oncoming cars lights would be yellow. Kinda a weird thing.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well its more like in the mornings when it was dark out. I'd be driving and oncoming cars lights would be yellow. Kinda a weird thing.

Yeah that really sounds awesome. And don't look now but Colt's got 4 bars dood!!!

Z

Zeek

Used it during PCT and it did nothing for me except mess with my vision. Maybe I have been using steroids/gh for so long that these little side thing don't do squat for me.

osta gain same thing did nothing for me

GW I did lost a few lbs but I was also on a diet, did nothing for me

GHRP-2 and CJC did nothing for me

IGF-1 LR3 did nothing for me

I mean the list goes on and on but I can gain off 150mg of test with 3iu of gh and 40mgs of var!!

shit I don't know but I will stay out of these threads on the off chance that they might help some ppl

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
S4, gw501516, and ostra didn"t do anything for me either. Vision sides sucked. Felt like shit also. Wouldn"t do any of them again.

Reaction score
Describe the vision issues.

Apologies for delay in response, Was working!

Personally I've noticed its hard as fuck to see in the dark, Basically you cannot see in the dark, where as usually you could see little things here and there, with S4 you cannot. The most bothering to me personally is when you enter a less lit room , Such as entering a house from outside, everything is tinted yellow (similar to where your eyes dilate to absorb the light in the room, but times 2), takes about 20-30 seconds to really be able to see anything 100% in the room, for the first 5-10 seconds its hard to distinguish faces from far away etc. Also I believe my vision distance in general has decreased by maybe 10%? **Not 100% sure of this but i did notice a difference.

That's really it for vision sides, nothing too serious to me personally, I can drive no problem at night really. I think the pros for me outweigh the sides big time. But it looks here that alot of people didnt have any results with S4 or Ostarine. I did 5 weeks of ostarine like a year ago and gained like 7-8 lean lbs in those weeks with a good diet, I don't remember too much about it though because it was so long ago.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yellow vision... That sounds interesting.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never had yellow vision. never had anything half the guys say about it and i went to 90mg ED with it. 5 on, 2 off.

i got hardness, cuts, *some* strength. the only time i ever had anything vision related was in bright bright outdoor sunlight and i went into a burger joint which was dim/darker. i had a few seconds where all i saw was white, than everything came back to normal.

it was about 4-5 seconds total. Osta does all the same stuff but is much better for strength and has no vision sides. but doesnt cut you up as much

New Threads