Gyno Pre existing

Capthowdy

Reaction score
Can a serm get rid of Pre existing gyno ? Is it even possible to get rid of without surgery?? Buddy of mine has gyno in his right tit from puberty and wants to try non surgical means to get rid of it b4 he cycles .

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Could try Nolvadex/Tamoxifen, but my completely uneducated guess is that it's probably too late.

Make sure he's prepared if he does cycle, because more than likely gyno flare ups will be an issue for him. Have him get multiple AIs and SERMS, just in case of emergency, or some might be bunk.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's never going to get smaller and if he's planning on using aas, it's probably going to get worse.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with it but my understanding is once you get it you own it...I actually just had a tight buddy get surgery on his and it went relatively painless.

make he has everything in hand for helping reduce the risk of additional or reoccurrence of Gyno before he does anything.

Reaction score
I have preexisting gyno. Left tit. No it doesn’t get any better. In fact. It needs to be closely monitored because it WILL get worse if not. Keep aromasin on hand during cycle. I’ve tried them all. Nothing works. But Adex keeps the flare at bay. Don’t touch the AI unless it starts to get puffy again. But keep it close by. Every day in the shower, rub it. If it gets sensitive, take .25mg POINT 25mg and if the sensitivity doesn’t subside after one day. Take another .25. So that’s POINT 25mg eod until it goes away. Then immediately stop taking the AI. Don’t crash bro. Bad news bears.

New Threads