Lab/Brand ranking

Reaction score
I'm looking for some "qualified" opinions on these labs. After digging around the UNCENSORED section, I do see that some of these labs have been discussed. At this point, the only reputable source I have come across distributes;
ZPHCD
Spectrum Pharma
Canada Peptides
Alpha Pharma
Balkan
Pharmacom
Magnum Pharmaceuticals
SP Labs

Someone "qualified" (meaning you've been around and know what you're talking about)... please rank these in order for me.

After being out of the loop for so long, I'm a bit frustrated right now to say the least. Legit human-grade sources used to be everywhere and at a great price. The only sub-human grade labs I'm familiar with, but no longer exist, were Quality Vet, Denkall, Brovel, Tornel, ect. from the early 2000s. QV was the SHIT!

In the thread "Anybody tried us domestic supply or domestic supply?" mugzy stated that retabolil and domestic supply are one in the same. If thats true, domestic supply doesn't distribute what RETDOMESTIC did. Retdomestic was 10/10 years ago....that's what I need!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
If you have confidence in your source anything they have should be equally gtg...I get what you're saying tho....im sure someone around here has experience with one of these brands at least.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've never used any of them. Sorry.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I only deal w one person and none of them are listed!!!

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Yup... thats what I expected. I'll keep digging

Think "business model." Some sources go public ... some of those may be good, some suck, many perish. The private ones want to stay that way, and are able to stay in business despite limited exposure, for a reason.

Not making light of your situation ... been there, it's frustrating, but it takes patience in spite of any long ago connections someone may have had. I resurfaced after 2008's ORD, armed only with email addy's from all the busted sources from SSB :beaten:

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Turns out I was banned on imgbb for uploading images of steroids lol.. let's see if this works. This was one of my last orders from pharmacom back in 2015. It was all g2g back then idk if their quality has changed since

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’ll second pharmacom but that was atleast 5 years ago too. Haven’t touched them since so I can’t vouch for them Today…

Reaction score
I have only used Balkan Pharmaceuticals and SP Labs, and it has been the best choice I have made, but today I have an honest supplier, before I bought underground and when I tried to buy Balkan, I got it very fake, today I know which is true and false even before to check the UPIC code on the official website

Reaction score
Of those, I've only used pharmacom and alpha pharma.. both were on point. Though it was 5-10yrs ago

I’ll second pharmacom but that was atleast 5 years ago too. Haven’t touched them since so I can’t vouch for them Today…

I have only used Balkan Pharmaceuticals and SP Labs, and it has been the best choice I have made, but today I have an honest supplier, before I bought underground and when I tried to buy Balkan, I got it very fake, today I know which is true and false even before to check the UPIC code on the official website

The vast majority of the reviewed labs on my list that I feel are creditable are 4+ years old. Pharmacom and Balkan seem to be ranking higher than the others though. I've got one chance to live my best life and playing lab rat for a underground lab doesn't fall inline with my 50 year plan

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I've got one chance to live my best life and playing lab rat for a underground lab doesn't fall inline with my 50 year plan
With respect, then going into this game also doesn't fall in line with your 50 year plan. They're called UGLs for a reason. This ain't some regulated industry with strong health & safety protections.

I've been a regular customer for Pharmacom. Last order, 2 years ago, was for Test P and Halo. Halo was lab tested by a buddy of mine and checked out (big win, expensive little oral). Can't comment on the rest.

Reaction score
With respect, then going into this game also doesn't fall in line with your 50 year plan. They're called UGLs for a reason. This ain't some regulated industry with strong health & safety protections.

I've been a regular customer for Pharmacom. Last order, 2 years ago, was for Test P and Halo. Halo was lab tested by a buddy of mine and checked out (big win, expensive little oral). Can't comment on the rest.

Going into this game does fall in line. Point behind this post was to seek credited validation of quality. Clearly this list I have is shit... or for the most part shit

Migmaster

Reaction score
I personally use 7lab pharma products and have no doubts if they are legit. Now as far as strength compared to other brands I have no idea. Test e and c grew my strength fast, test and deca giving me that full feel, soft skin, constant erections almost. Winstrol gave me good pumps, hot feeling, energy. Hopefully that helps and I didn't say anything I wasn't supposed to

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Think "business model." Some sources go public ... some of those may be good, some suck, many perish. The private ones want to stay that way, and are able to stay in business despite limited exposure, for a reason.

Perfectly said. It is like that Billionaire businessman in a movie who introduces himself and the guy replies "Its funny I have not heard of you" and Billionaire says "thank you for the compliment, I have tried very hard to keep it that way".. silly but illustrates the point:)

when getting back into the game after over a decade, I just through out a few feelers (ie. small test/min. orders), got two packs, I ended up using both until one hired me lol but Ive since moved on. point is: sometimes the fastest, most accurate way to find something out, is just to try.
Best,
MuscleMedicineMD

ps. Trying other sources is the best way to find out which is most accurately dosed as well. ie. "x's dbol is way better than Y's, he's my go to now"

Last edited:

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Many of those brands are legit like Pharmacom and Alpha but the sellers of those brands mark the prices up very high and call them pharma grade products which they are not. They just happen to be very large scale UGLs with mostly good reputations. You can find other UGLs brands of same quality at better prices.
What I do is have brands like Pharmacom and Alpha as backups when the UGL scene starts getting shitty. Of course my real backup is my script test cuz I know that shit is not bunk.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A bit more patience is what I would recommend .. you have been here less than 2 weeks (on UG) ... it would be sensible to verify diet and work are on point and perhaps make a few friends ... sources come and go while relationship made can last decades (yes even anonymous only relationships).

Reaction score
op

what do you consider qualified ?

Before finding UG I snooped around a few other boards and over half the posts were dumbass novice keyboard experts. I joined here because I didn't see that going on but still threw it in.

New Threads