Learning to ride bicycle (First to second. )

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stats: 29/232/6'3"

First:

Test Cypionate @ 250mg/2x a week (Mon/Thurs)
Aromasin @ 12.5 - 25mg Ed
hcg @ 250 2x a week

PCT
14 days from last pin.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
PES ERASE
DAA

(Time on = Time Off including pct?)

Second:

(Two months prior of second cycle start GH run for six months total.)
Riptropin 2iu/3iu 5 days on / 2 days off

Test Cyp. Same as first cycle.

Anavar @ 50mg daily
(or)
Masteron @ 300mg per week

Masteron could set the stage for future TRI run maybe.

Bloodwork before,during and after.
Monitor BP
Nizoral shampoo

Unsure of diet at the moment.
Currently using a 4 day split investigating DC training.

Concerns: pin sites for virgin muscle, what the hell am I going to feel like coming off. (Shitty? How long before I feel normal me again)

Not sure if I'm missing anything....
Hmm... Thinking of Pinn brand for everything less I get a line on CVL or some ROHM or Legit pharm

Over & out.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CVL, Pinn and PEA are great choices for gear, whichever you can get.

First cycle looks good!

Second cycle looks good. Some run mast at 400, but 300 should be ok. Always try the lowest dose you can get awa with. Good on keeping it at 500 test. 50mg Var is perfect if it is PEA or Pinn Var, dosed very well. 25mg in the am and 25mg 12 hours later.

I'll let others chime in on the PCT, I roll with the homies on trt so I don't have a pct. Looks right though. Maybe a little deca in the mix.... If so caber, b6, prami or all of the above on hand. Control the estrogen and prolactin sides.

Diet, hook up with Spongy if you nee any help at all. Got word on his pricing, very very affordable.

Have a great cycle.... and send me your leftovers...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Leave the aromasin for as needed. Don't just take it. And don't ever take 25mg per day.

Clomid in PCT should be 100/50/50/50

Get rid of the erase. DAA... whatever. Won't make a huge difference. Probably better off using ostarine than DAA.

As for cycle two, whats the goal? Anavar is for girls and Zeek and Herm. Be a man and get some dbol ;)

Nizoral shampoo? Whatever. Does everyone on your mothers side of the family lose their hair? If not, don't bother. You won't need it. I haven't lost a single strand from dbol, mast, test at upwards of a gram you name it...

Injection sites: Start with delts, then try glutes, quads, ventro glute, chest, triceps... Its only two pins per week and probably one mL at that.

How will you feel? Thats entirely up to your attitude. Charge into PCT like a fucking raging bull. Lift heavy as you can, rest every night, take melatonin to sleep. Eat tons of food and don't allow yourself to fall into the PCT sucks mindset.

Get Some

Reaction score
WHy not use both mast and anavar? If you are going to cut that is a great combo. But the question you need to ask is what is your long term goal? If you want to be considerably bigger than you are now then you probably want to run another bulking cycle. I don't care what anyone has told you... MASTERON AND ANAVAR ARE A COMPLETE WASTE FOR AN ALL OUT BULKING CYCLE! Sure, they can be good on the back end to cut some water out, but really you need some good ole dbol in your system. I've said this before, nothing will bulk you better than dbol (maybe anadrol at higher doses). If you truly do want to bulk then consider running some deca or NPP for that matter. I would recommend dbol as it will literally "change the way you look at lifting." For most you stop thinking about lifting that next plate and worry more about how you're going to outgrow the gym, lol.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Leave the aromasin for as needed. Don't just take it. And don't ever take 25mg per day.

Clomid in PCT should be 100/50/50/50

Get rid of the erase. DAA... whatever. Won't make a huge difference. Probably better off using ostarine than DAA.

As for cycle two, whats the goal? Anavar is for girls and Zeek and Herm. Be a man and get some dbol ;)

Nizoral shampoo? Whatever. Does everyone on your mothers side of the family lose their hair? If not, don't bother. You won't need it. I haven't lost a single strand from dbol, mast, test at upwards of a gram you name it...

Injection sites: Start with delts, then try glutes, quads, ventro glute, chest, triceps... Its only two pins per week and probably one mL at that.

How will you feel? Thats entirely up to your attitude. Charge into PCT like a fucking raging bull. Lift heavy as you can, rest every night, take melatonin to sleep. Eat tons of food and don't allow yourself to fall into the PCT sucks mindset.

agreed,now for me i havet to take Aromasin at 25mg ed,i dont get gyno even at high doses of test,but my body converts test to estrogen very easily,and 25 mg is mmy sweet spot,but i worked that out through many blood test and adjusting,plus aromasin wont kill all your estrogen anyway,it takes care of 60-80% of it in males,its more forgiving than arimidex,and aromasin wont have a rebound when you get off it like arimidex will,just my .02

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WHy not use both mast and anavar? If you are going to cut that is a great combo. But the question you need to ask is what is your long term goal? If you want to be considerably bigger than you are now then you probably want to run another bulking cycle. I don't care what anyone has told you... MASTERON AND ANAVAR ARE A COMPLETE WASTE FOR AN ALL OUT BULKING CYCLE! Sure, they can be good on the back end to cut some water out, but really you need some good ole dbol in your system. I've said this before, nothing will bulk you better than dbol (maybe anadrol at higher doses). If you truly do want to bulk then consider running some deca or NPP for that matter. I would recommend dbol as it will literally "change the way you look at lifting." For most you stop thinking about lifting that next plate and worry more about how you're going to outgrow the gym, lol.

Get Some,im currently on week 4 of a bulk cycle with test/deca and i added masteron to this cycle for the first time on a bulk,not for mass,just to synergize my other compounds and lower shbg some,plus i believe it frees up more test that you are takinga kick in libido lol.....not disagreeing with ya at all,just saying....i will keep you up on how its going though,but for an all out bulk,then yea man i agree 100% with ya

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was going to start off with 12.5 Aromasin and adjust from there. Pub-gyno. So I thought that would put me on top of it right away.

Longterm? My goal is 250 - 260lbs 8%-10% BF I'm at 232 now unsure of exact BF?
I was hoping to sneak in two cycles between now and next summer. Not sure tho. I want it to be sexy time when next summer gets here not bloated or fat on a cut.

I was under the belief of only adding one compound per cycle.

Dbol? Not sure how BP would up... I'm on the higher end of ok right now.

Scared of 19nors and ED otherwise I'd jump at NPP!

Second cycle of test, Dbol, & anavar/mast would be a treat. As long as BP was ok.
I'm going to buy one of those home monitors and start logging my BP now over a course of time so by the time I get to cycle two I know what's up.

I'm definitely looking into GH would love to be schooled on that. For muscle growth and overall well being .... Anti aging ....

Thnx yall!!!

Z

Zeek

You can probably get away with 4iu of rips, elitropins, thanks or novotropins lastly, legit hygetropin.

I like that you respect the 19 nors out the gate, not everyone realizes the bullshit baggage they bring until after they have run it a few times. I like that you put time and research in here!

gtg my man!!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't be afraid of NPP its an amazing compound bro. Anytime I run Deca or NPP I always run test 2 weeks past it to make sure those issues don't arise. But I must say for your first cycle along with the help from the bro's here it should go well!!! Keep us updated and posted as well!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't be afraid of NPP its an amazing compound bro. Anytime I run Deca or NPP I always run test 2 weeks past it to make sure those issues don't arise. But I must say for your first cycle along with the help from the bro's here it should go well!!! Keep us updated and posted as well!!
He's correct Superman,plus you wont have the water bloat with NPP as you will deca,which might even help with your BP,deca bloats the crap out of me lol,and i havet to watch my BP as well,and i havet to take meds for it,but still havet to watch it close.....keep us posted

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always run a low dose deca for joint support and i love it. As long as u keep ur e lvls and sodium intake in check, bloat should not be an issue.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Talked with Get Some in the shout box about this.
The goal of a 250# 8%BF by next summer .... Hopefully ... Maybe not but close.

He suggested getting up in weight 270 - 280 to cut down to 250-255#
5-6k cal daily.
600mg TE 12/14
50mg Dbol week 1-5
Possibly consider a low dose of T3

Then clean up with a cycle of:
Prop/Mast/Tren/Var

Being first and second cycles I'm making adjustments. May haveto tone it down a bit so it isn't as rough of a ride and I can learn while I develop.

12.5 Arom eod. (Pre pub gyno. Not bad but )

Things to think about: fasted cardio... Post gh shots... Lol = Zeek.

Hopefully starting cycle 1 at the beginning of October. That would put me out til the beginning of summer for cycle 2. My working environment is exactly like Colt's: big metal box, no a/c high temps, high humidity, 12hr shifts, etc, etc.

I think that would be a big thing to keep in mind with the second cycle.
Sleep deprivation, and trouble breathing do to air quality OTJ I am familiar with.
Sleep deprivation leads to panic / anxiety in me. Couple that with troubles breathing, hot and humid. Aggravated would be putting it very mildly.

Still trying to decide if I will continue with my 4 day split or switch back to 3 day 5x5 (made me my strongest).

Just my thoughts.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going to buy one of those home monitors and start logging my BP now over a course of time so by the time I get to cycle two I know what's up.

I'm definitely looking into GH would love to be schooled on that. For muscle growth and overall well being .... Anti aging ....

Thnx yall!!!
Thoroughly recommend the home BP monitor. Get one which lets you upload results to your computer, and also does three readings in one sitting and averages the results. Then do it twice a day for months, and you'll get a really good understsnding of what your heart is doing, and how you feel when it s doing it, to the stage where you can usually pick your BP to within five or so.

Be aware that your BP fluctuates heaps. It is VERY sensitive to low grade infections, for instance.

And yeah, don't GH look good?

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth bro, I've been using DC training for the last few months and I really like it. Quick workouts, gets me sore, I'm getting stronger. I've never responded well to high volume routines, they always overtrain me super quick. Even a 5x5 3-4 days a week its almost impossible for me to gain weight, although I can get stronger. So for me, with that experience, I have found that low volume routines are best to build muscle. And so far, I really like DC training.

If you're gonna do it, definitely read the shit out of intensemuscle.com until your eyes bleed. There are alot of little details to pick up. In fact, I haven't been there in a while.... I'm gonna go snoop around there a bit....

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always gained well on Jim wendler's 5/3/1. lots of strength to be had on that program and you can customize your supplementary lifts and make it high or low volume, intensity, whatever...

New Threads