Pip

Reaction score
Good morning everyone
What is the swirl in the solution inside the point? This is twice it has happened? Is it the way they (whoever) brewed it? Or is it something that I'm doing while pulling it up? Thank you in advance
Test c (250) & deca (100)

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's either a caramel swirl or a fudge ripple. :32 (20):

Not exactly sure what you're talking about, but when I draw its gets bubbly/cloudy for a bit before clearing up. If you see particles swirling that are obviously not supposed to be there, I'd think of tossing it.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If u draw one compound up then go to another vial and push air into it from the same syringe I get a swirl

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It's either a caramel swirl or a fudge ripple. :32 (20):

Not exactly sure what you're talking about, but when I draw its gets bubbly/cloudy for a bit before clearing up. If you see particles swirling that are obviously not supposed to be there, I'd think of tossing it.

I would personally get a syringe filter and filter it into a new bottle. That's just me ;)

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you’re talking about the 2 compounds mixing in the syringe then it is due to the specific gravity of the 2 solutions being different. They don’t want to mix.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
If you’re talking about the 2 compounds mixing in the syringe then it is due to the specific gravity of the 2 solutions being different. They don’t want to mix.

1. Your case; obviously two different compounds (though similarly nonpolar, fat soluble solutions) have slightly different properties such as what was stated above.

2. another scenario, when trying your best to use the least amount of solvent (not healthy, inflammatory) you may get some hormone swirling within the solution bc its not perfectly dispersed in solution, gentle heating and agitation corrects this if one was so inclined (it is negligible anyway).

3. "Something" floating in the oil, 99% of the time is bc of sightly too little solvent (i prefer this over too much), just look at it, is it hazy, starburst pattern or crystalline? again heating and agitation will improve this..
If you have already used the vial, you probably introduced it, like RBCs from a needle you used previously or sometimes the rubber stopper gets worn and small pieces can end up in your gear. just pull it (the rubber peice) into a needle where it often clogs it and toss the needle, or pull it with a small amount of oil into a syringe and discard.

Best,
M3

ps. Do not toss your stuff; besides from it not having the correct amount of AAS in it, most issues can be solved, usually easily.

Charger69

Reaction score
I’m lost. Is this about PIP or is it about the swirling when mixing?

Reaction score
It's about the swirl but everytime I have the swirl and pin I usually have a small bruise afterwards

Reaction score
1. Your case; obviously two different compounds (though similarly nonpolar, fat soluble solutions) have slightly different properties such as what was stated above.

2. another scenario, when trying your best to use the least amount of solvent (not healthy, inflammatory) you may get some hormone swirling within the solution bc its not perfectly dispersed in solution, gentle heating and agitation corrects this if one was so inclined (it is negligible anyway).

3. "Something" floating in the oil, 99% of the time is bc of sightly too little solvent (i prefer this over too much), just look at it, is it hazy, starburst pattern or crystalline? again heating and agitation will improve this..
If you have already used the vial, you probably introduced it, like RBCs from a needle you used previously or sometimes the rubber stopper gets worn and small pieces can end up in your gear. just pull it (the rubber peice) into a needle where it often clogs it and toss the needle, or pull it with a small amount of oil into a syringe and discard.

Best,
M3

ps. Do not toss your stuff; besides from it not having the correct amount of AAS in it, most issues can be solved, usually easily.

I agree Md. sometimes I have little brown flakes in my syringe. Nothing to fret over, there’s nothing wrong with it. I’ve slammed it plenty of times. No problems.
it is kind of scary if you’ve never seen it before but I’m sure some would back me up here.
any other color of flakes or something may very well be an issue, but the little flat brown flakes are a result from the filtration process. It isn’t dirty, It isn’t harmful in the least. Don’t toss it.
if you’re still unsure, as send0 said, filter it again.

the swirls are just two different oils mixing inside, 1k% normal.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
It's about the swirl but everytime I have the swirl and pin I usually have a small bruise afterwards

the bruise is concerning and shouldn’t have anything to do with your swirl.

where are you pinning? What gauge pins are you pinning? And what cycle experience do you have? Would like to know your background but it sounds like it could be a location/technique issue —- but repeated bruising is a problem.

New Threads