Letro

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So if I bite the bullet and switch from aromasin that I am currently taking and have always taken, to letro to try to get rid of some small lumps and I do the pyramid thing and my sex drive takes a shit, when can I expect it back? As soon as I get back off the letro? Taking Test E @ 750 pw and var at 80 p day. Always get gyno symptons- sensitivity and small lumps. Really doesn"t bother me that much. I'm a construction guy, will never be a body builder. Always take a-sin from the start. This time I have upper the dose over and over again with some luck but lumps are botthering me. Right now taking a-sin twice a day at close to 25mg each time. Sensitivity goes away within 20-30 min and stays away 12 hrs or so, but would like to try to combat the lumps. Any advice?

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am also going to use Letrozole for the same thing, minor lumps. According to some posts, if it drops your libido it will start coming back within 5-6 days of stopping the letro. Full sex drive in 7-10 days. There are lso othes that it has taken a full month to come back.

Still worth it to get rid of the gyno imo.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe switch from aromasin to Adex?

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it sucks. Been thinking about it for couple of weeks now. Have all three. Love being worked up 24/7. One of the perks of being on. Would hate to ruin the fun. If I could hit the letro for a week or two and solve the problem, and return to original libido life would be great. But if I get shut down for longer then I'm gonna be bumbed out.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if it's minor just wait til after pct. I am giving it a couple weeks then cycling the letro.

manpower has great deal on letro. Might have a big rebound if you do it during or too soon i think.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had to use it during my last cycle, Test E 500mg/wk Deca 200mg/wk. Aromasin did'nt work for me either, going to give Adex a try this time around. I tapered up and slowly down to avoid rebound, killed my sex drive pretty quickly which lasted about a week after coming off it. I'm pretty prone to gyno and Letro will destroy a lima bean sized lump in a little over a week for me, shouldn't have let it get that bad but Letro is a must have for every cycle imo.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you use caber, prami or B6 with your nor 19?

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would switch to adex, it has a longer life then asin. I wont mess with letro u less absolutely necessary. I had small lumps dissapear just by upping the dose of adex.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you use caber, prami or B6 with your nor 19?

I had caber on hand but didn't need it at 200mg/wk, I will most likely be using it this next cycle since deca will be 400mg/wk.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
in on letro now... ridding a bit of gyno. I am taking .2ml of prami (pretty sure 60mg per 1ml) ED, with 1.25mg of letro ED.

sex drive is fucked up but not gone. pop 40mg nolva, and a few OTC test boosters and im ready for some fun with the lady........

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did the letro pyrimid to get rid of a gyno baseball. It worked.

In regards to how long did it jack up my sex drive; I used the pyrimid and hold at max dose until lump goes away stratigy. So, I was at 2mg for 10 days and pyrimided back down.
Bottom line I personally had absolutly no desire or intrest in sex for 3 weeks after I finished the letro. Even using Cealius I had a hard time getting into to it. I had a hardon you could cut glass with but didn't care if I came or not. Basically l let the little lady ride until she didn't want to play anymore than went to bed with a raging hard on.

That shit fucked me up royal. But the lump is completely gone. I'm sitting at sub 10% BF and you can't see or feel it was ever there.

New Threads